- Open source trounces proprietary software for code defects, Coverity analysis finds
- Facebook users targeted by iBanking Android trojan app
- Microsoft extends Windows 8.1 Update migration deadline for business
- Government and private sector must share intelligence more effectively to avoid cyber threats
- Windows XP's retirement turns into major security project for Chinese firm
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- Telco deregulation: Price controls, phone sex on the table
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
- NBN Co seeks ‘early resolution’ of TPG fibre threat
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
Telstra will stop using CAPTCHA tests after deciding they are not sufficiently accessible to people with disabilities.
The Victorian government has appointed Grantly Mailes chairman and sole director of the CenITex board as the agency transitions from an internal ICT provider to a broker of services.
The Victorian government seeks to address demand for ICT and related skills across government and industry in the state, according to the Victorian Government’s chief technology advocate, Grantly Mailes.
The Victorian government has requested ICT services from the private sector to replace its internal provider CenITex.
The Victoria government has launched a new cloud-powered system for ICT procurement. The new eServices Register will be used by all government departments and agencies in the state and replaces the old eServices Panel.
Insights from the 2013 IBM Chief Information Security Officer Assessment which uncovered a set of leading business, technology and measurement practices that help to address the questions CISO's and security leaders have in managing diverse business concerns, creating mobile security policies and in fully integrating business, risk and security metrics.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size