NEC Australia is set to hire 110 staff to man its corporate office at the University of Wollongong’s (UOW) innovation campus.
ICT jobs - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia’s ICT job market has picked up over the past quarter with the market for new skills standing at its highest point for more than a year.
Point-of-sale software provider Vend has opened a new headquarters in Melbourne. The new office is expected to create 30 ICT job in Victoria by 2017.
The New Zealand ICT industry added 1630 new jobs in 2012 and now contributes 5 per cent to the country’s gross domestic product (GDP), according to a new government report.
Around 12,300 new ICT jobs are expected to be available in the year to February 2013 with further growth anticipated to 2015 unless Australia enters a minimum two year recession, according to data from the Australian Computer Society.
The National ICT Careers Week will again be held this year in an effort to increase the uptake of IT education and training.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms