- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
- This vigilante virus protects you against malware attacks, quotes Richard Stallman
- OAIC welcomes Kmart Australia breach notification after customer data hack
- Execs blame security breaches on user behaviour, executive leadership: CyberArk
ICT jobs - News, Features, and Slideshows
NEC Australia is set to hire 110 staff to man its corporate office at the University of Wollongong’s (UOW) innovation campus.
Australia’s ICT job market has picked up over the past quarter with the market for new skills standing at its highest point for more than a year.
Point-of-sale software provider Vend has opened a new headquarters in Melbourne. The new office is expected to create 30 ICT job in Victoria by 2017.
The New Zealand ICT industry added 1630 new jobs in 2012 and now contributes 5 per cent to the country’s gross domestic product (GDP), according to a new government report.
Around 12,300 new ICT jobs are expected to be available in the year to February 2013 with further growth anticipated to 2015 unless Australia enters a minimum two year recession, according to data from the Australian Computer Society.
The National ICT Careers Week will again be held this year in an effort to increase the uptake of IT education and training.
- Microsoft acknowledges Office 2016-El Capitan crashes but lacks ETA for fix
- Scottrade had no idea about data breach until the feds showed up
- How News Corp is uniting 10 business units and 25,000 employees in a global IT push
- Microsoft slashes value of Office 2016 upgrade offer
- Good-bye, Google as we know it. Hello, Alphabet
- OgilvyVentures: Finding an alternative way to innovate
- Bigcommerce joins ranks behind new Twitter Buy Now button
- Report: Customer values and data-driven insights drive revenue growth
- How eHarmony’s date with data has lifted customer conversions
- Why marketing analytics is not about ROI calculation, but innovation