- Newest RIG exploit kit driven by malicious advertising
- Don't get fooled into clicking phony Windows 10 upgrade emails
- DDoS Attacks Take Down RBS, Ulster Bank, and Natwest Online Systems
- T-Mobile caught in crossfire of injected ad war with Flash Networks
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, Aug. 3
ICT jobs - News, Features, and Slideshows
NEC Australia is set to hire 110 staff to man its corporate office at the University of Wollongong’s (UOW) innovation campus.
Australia’s ICT job market has picked up over the past quarter with the market for new skills standing at its highest point for more than a year.
Point-of-sale software provider Vend has opened a new headquarters in Melbourne. The new office is expected to create 30 ICT job in Victoria by 2017.
The New Zealand ICT industry added 1630 new jobs in 2012 and now contributes 5 per cent to the country’s gross domestic product (GDP), according to a new government report.
Around 12,300 new ICT jobs are expected to be available in the year to February 2013 with further growth anticipated to 2015 unless Australia enters a minimum two year recession, according to data from the Australian Computer Society.
The National ICT Careers Week will again be held this year in an effort to increase the uptake of IT education and training.