ict investment - News, Features, and Slideshows
Lockheed Martin Australia (LHA) has announced plans to open an Asia Pacific ICT engineering centre in Melbourne, which will lead to the creation of 150 jobs over the next five years.
The NSW government has unveiled a new ICT policy designed to help government agencies with technology investment and planning decisions.
The Victorian Coalition government has announced that the second round of funding in the $11 million Digital Futures Fund is now available to organisations in the state.
Wesfarmers, the owner of Coles and Target among other businesses, has announced a massive ICT investment in the past year across its businesses.
New research has flagged ICT investment a key to boosting productivity growth in the face of the economic downturn.
- Marriott CIO: FCC message on WiFi blocking loud and clear
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities