ict investment - News, Features, and Slideshows
Lockheed Martin Australia (LHA) has announced plans to open an Asia Pacific ICT engineering centre in Melbourne, which will lead to the creation of 150 jobs over the next five years.
The NSW government has unveiled a new ICT policy designed to help government agencies with technology investment and planning decisions.
The Victorian Coalition government has announced that the second round of funding in the $11 million Digital Futures Fund is now available to organisations in the state.
Wesfarmers, the owner of Coles and Target among other businesses, has announced a massive ICT investment in the past year across its businesses.
New research has flagged ICT investment a key to boosting productivity growth in the face of the economic downturn.
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution