- Microsoft ordered to turn over customer data stored in the cloud
- Phishing scam at RMIT
- Life-tracking devices fail privacy, security tests: Symantec
- World Cup fans embrace in-match WiFi, but in-stadium services a security target
ict investment - News, Features, and Slideshows
The NSW government has unveiled a new ICT policy designed to help government agencies with technology investment and planning decisions.
The Victorian Coalition government has announced that the second round of funding in the $11 million Digital Futures Fund is now available to organisations in the state.
Wesfarmers, the owner of Coles and Target among other businesses, has announced a massive ICT investment in the past year across its businesses.
New research has flagged ICT investment a key to boosting productivity growth in the face of the economic downturn.
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial