The Internet Industry Association (IIA) is asking for public feedback on the iCode, a voluntary industry code used by Internet Service Providers to identify malware on customer computers.
iCode - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Council of Europe Convention on Cybercrime is further entrenched as the key international legal instrument for tackling online crime following the third annual Quintet meeting of Attorneys-General in Sydney this week.
An additional six local internet service providers (ISPs) have joined the Internet Industry Association's iCode, which brings the organisation one step closer in achieving 100 per cent compliance.
The Internet Industry Association (IIA) has come out in support of an industry-led proposal to create a cyber security czar or ombudsman.
Internet service providers (ISPs) representing some 80 per cent of the Australian market have signed on to the Internet Industry Association's (IIA) iCode, set to officially launch this week, according to the industry body’s chief executive, Peter Coroneos.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE