The Internet Industry Association (IIA) is asking for public feedback on the iCode, a voluntary industry code used by Internet Service Providers to identify malware on customer computers.
iCode - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Council of Europe Convention on Cybercrime is further entrenched as the key international legal instrument for tackling online crime following the third annual Quintet meeting of Attorneys-General in Sydney this week.
An additional six local internet service providers (ISPs) have joined the Internet Industry Association's iCode, which brings the organisation one step closer in achieving 100 per cent compliance.
The Internet Industry Association (IIA) has come out in support of an industry-led proposal to create a cyber security czar or ombudsman.
Internet service providers (ISPs) representing some 80 per cent of the Australian market have signed on to the Internet Industry Association's (IIA) iCode, set to officially launch this week, according to the industry body’s chief executive, Peter Coroneos.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!