- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
IBRS - News, Features, and Slideshows
Creating a mobile device management (MDM) program can be a daunting prospect given the central role smartphones and tablets play in many workplaces.
The Australian mobile device management (MDM) market is forecast to be worth $51.6 million by 2016 as more organisations allow personal smartphones into the workplace, according to a new report by Frost & Sullivan.
Organisations who haven’t done anything about the Privacy Act need to put best practice measures, such as privacy training, in place before Privacy Commissioner Timothy Pilgrim comes knocking, according to IBRS advisor James Turner.
With people handing in their company-supplied smartphone for their own consumer device such as an iPhone, it has become harder for IT managers to keep control of who is accessing their network and what information users have on their phone.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) is celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Spam Act, saying that it has helped reduce the amount of spam emails Australians receive.
Australia may be one of the most mature markets when it comes to the adoption of server virtualizaton, many organisations’ approach to managing virtual server machines, or VMs, could be described as ‘immature’, Tim Lohman, finds.
The federal government’s budget has drawn a mixed response from industry analysts and organisations
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation