Former Australian Federal Police assistant commissioner and former leader of the Australian High Tech Crime Centre Kevin Zuccato will lead a new IBM security initiative.
IBM Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
IBM has opened a Watson client experience centre in Melbourne so that enterprises can try out the vendor’s cognitive computing technology and tools.
IBM has confirmed that its Australia and New Zealand managing director, Andrew Stevens, has retired after being in the role since January 2011.
IBM has responded to media reports that it will be cutting up to 1500 Australian jobs by saying that transformation is an “essential feature” of its business model.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.