- Pwn2Own contest puts US$75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
IBM Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
IBM has opened a Watson client experience centre in Melbourne so that enterprises can try out the vendor’s cognitive computing technology and tools.
IBM has confirmed that its Australia and New Zealand managing director, Andrew Stevens, has retired after being in the role since January 2011.
IBM has responded to media reports that it will be cutting up to 1500 Australian jobs by saying that transformation is an “essential feature” of its business model.
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Forrester: Marketers using an average of 5 social channels for marketing
- Innovation challenge results in new customer ordering app prototype for Village Cinemas
- CMO interview: The new digital travel experience
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February