- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
IBM Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
IBM has opened a Watson client experience centre in Melbourne so that enterprises can try out the vendor’s cognitive computing technology and tools.
IBM has confirmed that its Australia and New Zealand managing director, Andrew Stevens, has retired after being in the role since January 2011.
IBM has responded to media reports that it will be cutting up to 1500 Australian jobs by saying that transformation is an “essential feature” of its business model.
- MCN to appoint first chief data officer as part of digital and tech-led c-suite overhaul
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age
- Sensis overhauls NPS framework
- 5 Adtech companies that have made the US$1bn Unicorn club
- Getting email marketing back on track: Identity Direct's story