- Malware still running rings around security tools, eThreatz testing finds
- Passwords reset after 'Pony' botnet stole 2 million credentials
- Is your browser ready for shopping season?
- Microsoft: 'We don't provide governments with direct, unfettered access to your data'
- Hackers meet professor's challenge to pen test his online world
- Senate orders release of Coalition's NBN review
- Spies offered to share info about Aussies
- .xxx to launch porn search engine
- Brandis quizzed over PM's understanding of metadata
- Encrypted social network vies for disgruntled WhatsApp, Facebook users
hybrid cloud in pictures
On day one of TechEd, the Microsoft mantra was that failing fast is the best way to succeed.
Oxfam Australia has started decommissioning one data centre and is set to move information from its remaining facility into a hybrid cloud over the next four years.
HP executives have announced a cloud platform based on OpenStack amid a flurry of other cloud-related announcements at the HP World Tour in Beijing.
Data centre provider Rackspace has announced that online retailer Kogan has taken up its hybrid cloud service.
Perhaps the biggest selling point for VMware's newly announced hybrid cloud strategy -- and the reason it could be a game changer in the infrastructure as a service (IaaS) market -- is because of the common platform VMware customers will now have between their private Cloud internal systems and this new VMware-operated public Cloud.
HOK is a global provider of architectural planning, design and delivery solutions, that operates out of 24 offices on four continents. Being a truly global organisation, HOK needs to empower its worldwide workforce in order to effectively leverage its highly skilled people, irrespective of where they may be located. In this case study, we look at the benefits the organisation saw from introducing collaboration and conferencing technologies. Click to download!
Seamonkey includes an Internet browser, email and newsgroup client with an included web feed reader, HTML editor, IRC chat and web development tools. SeaMonkey will ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change
- Yahoo acquires mobile video app startup Ptch
- Why customer demographics aren't telling marketers the whole digital story
- IAB and Nielsen launch mobile advertising audience measurement pilot