- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
Hutchison Telecommunications Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone could be seeing the beginning of a customer turnaround, with the telco adding customers in the second half of 2014 after several periods of loss, according to financial results released Wednesday by Hutchison Telecommunications Australia Limited (HTAL).
Hutchison Telecommunications Australia (HTA), which has a 50 per cent share in Vodafone Hutchison Australia, has reported a $408.8 million loss for VHA, compared to $175.4 million in 2011.
Continued struggles in the joint networks of Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) led to increased churn levels away from the operators during the last quarter of 2010, Hutchison Telecommunications Australia (ASX:HTS) has reported in its full year results.