- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, July 28
- Brinks safe can be hacked with just a USB stick
- Cryptography laws could allow government interference in research: ADFA
- Over 10 million Web surfers possibly exposed to malvertising
- Big-data tools empowering security analytics – but don't forget business context
Hutchison Telecommunications Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone could be seeing the beginning of a customer turnaround, with the telco adding customers in the second half of 2014 after several periods of loss, according to financial results released Wednesday by Hutchison Telecommunications Australia Limited (HTAL).
Hutchison Telecommunications Australia (HTA), which has a 50 per cent share in Vodafone Hutchison Australia, has reported a $408.8 million loss for VHA, compared to $175.4 million in 2011.
Continued struggles in the joint networks of Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) led to increased churn levels away from the operators during the last quarter of 2010, Hutchison Telecommunications Australia (ASX:HTS) has reported in its full year results.
- CMO: Customer experience economy requires corporate culture rethink
- Getting your board to support marketing
- Brand redesign, customer data and product story top priority list for Salmat's new CMO
- Report shows businesses still struggle with innovation
- How voice analytics helps iiNet hear customer problems on its network