- Microsoft says government snooping constitutes an APT event
- 12 suspected cybercriminals arrested in Russia along with Blackhole creator
- Foundation exec slams Microsoft for 'meaningless' security pledge
- From Windows from Vista to 8.1, Microsoft Year-end Patch Tuesday hits 'em all
- Cloud Security Alliance offers ultra-high cloud security plan
- MenuetOS inches towards 1.0
- Senate orders release of Coalition's NBN review
- Brandis quizzed over PM's understanding of metadata
- Black Friday bargains prompt consumers to self-gift iPad Air
- US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
Hutchison Telecommunications Australia (HTA), which has a 50 per cent share in Vodafone Hutchison Australia, has reported a $408.8 million loss for VHA, compared to $175.4 million in 2011.
Continued struggles in the joint networks of Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) led to increased churn levels away from the operators during the last quarter of 2010, Hutchison Telecommunications Australia (ASX:HTS) has reported in its full year results.
The use of powerful mobile devices has become so widespread, industry leaders in almost every sector have embraced mobility solutions as central elements of their IT and business operations. As mobile budgets grow, so does the influence of business units on mobility strategy. However, without a comprehensive strategy that encompass business goals, policies and processes, then initiatives into mobility will struggle to deliver the expected benefits. Click to download!
FeedDemon is an easy-to-use RSS reader for Windows which will keep you informed with the latest news and information. The Google Reader Synchronization allows you ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest