- Trusting, lazy humans a common theme in recent security vulnerabilities
- Apple releases tons of security updates for recent flaws and exploits
- Surveillance court extends NSA's phone records collection
- Robot apocalypse unlikely, but researchers need to understand AI risks
- Amazon releases open source cryptographic module
Hutchison Telecommunications Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone could be seeing the beginning of a customer turnaround, with the telco adding customers in the second half of 2014 after several periods of loss, according to financial results released Wednesday by Hutchison Telecommunications Australia Limited (HTAL).
Hutchison Telecommunications Australia (HTA), which has a 50 per cent share in Vodafone Hutchison Australia, has reported a $408.8 million loss for VHA, compared to $175.4 million in 2011.
Continued struggles in the joint networks of Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) led to increased churn levels away from the operators during the last quarter of 2010, Hutchison Telecommunications Australia (ASX:HTS) has reported in its full year results.
- Ansell marketing chief: Technology literacy is imperative for customer experience success
- Holla chief: Customer experience is the new brand remit
- Ooyala buys media software vendor for digital and video content management
- NRMA announces second round of startup accelerator program
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change