- Tip of the Hat: Heartbleed prompts chastened tech giants to fund OpenSSL
- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action
- In Heartbleed's wake, tech titans launch fund for crucial open-source projects
- UK businesses fail to prepare for upcoming changes to EU data laws
- Criminals have noticed the cloud: attacks on providers on the rise
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Sorting the security standards
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
Hutchison Telecommunications Australia (HTA), which has a 50 per cent share in Vodafone Hutchison Australia, has reported a $408.8 million loss for VHA, compared to $175.4 million in 2011.
Continued struggles in the joint networks of Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) led to increased churn levels away from the operators during the last quarter of 2010, Hutchison Telecommunications Australia (ASX:HTS) has reported in its full year results.
As the BYOD model continues to grow at twice the rate of corporate-owned devices, enterprises are facing an increasingly diversified mobility landscape. And though BYOD brings many benefits, complex management and security challenges are also ushered in. Read this report to understand what MDM can and cannot do for you and which solutions are being chosen today - and tomorrow.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.