- Re-used crypto keys expose millions of devices to attack
- Lenovo patches serious vulnerabilities in PC system update tool
- SAFECode: How to ensure you’re buying safe software
- Game on: two more crypto-ransomware threats for Linux web servers emerge
- This gizmo knows your Amex card number before you've received it
Hutchison Telecommunications Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone could be seeing the beginning of a customer turnaround, with the telco adding customers in the second half of 2014 after several periods of loss, according to financial results released Wednesday by Hutchison Telecommunications Australia Limited (HTAL).
Hutchison Telecommunications Australia (HTA), which has a 50 per cent share in Vodafone Hutchison Australia, has reported a $408.8 million loss for VHA, compared to $175.4 million in 2011.
Continued struggles in the joint networks of Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) led to increased churn levels away from the operators during the last quarter of 2010, Hutchison Telecommunications Australia (ASX:HTS) has reported in its full year results.
- CMO’s top 10 martech stories this week
- How content, personalisation and product fit into REA Group's new marketing strategy
- AANA and IAB Australia launch new native advertising best practice guidelines
- Report reveals advertising viewability in Australia lower than any other country
- Aussies use connected home devices for consuming content but demand authenticity