Telecommunications company, Huawei, showcases its LTE network in a shipping container
Huawei - News, Features, and Slideshows
Huawei in pictures
Optus and Huawei have managed to achieve mobile download speeds 1.41 gigabits per second during a trial of LTE-Advanced Pro earlier this week.
Huawei has developed a prototype smartphone battery that can be recharged to half its capacity in just five minutes.
With their own dedicated processor and operating system, LTE/3G modems built into new business laptops and tablets could be a valuable target for hackers by providing a stealthy way to maintain persistent access to an infected device.
The future of public cloud in Australia is changing as telecommunications players invest in the space according to Huawei data centre solution CTO Ronald Raffensperger.
Xiaomi regained its position as China's leading smartphone vendor in the second quarter, while Apple fell to third place despite increased sales of its iPhones.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!