Huawei - News, Features, and Slideshows
Huawei in pictures
Samsung lost its number one position in the global smartphone market to Apple in the last quarter of 2014. Buoyed by sales of its iPhone 6, Apple shipped 74.8 million units to secure a 20.4 per cent share of the market, Gartner said on Wednesday.
Samsung jumps into payments... NXP buys Freescale to build a bigger chip company ... Iran "ready to work with Google"... and more tech news.
Southern Cross University has tapped Huawei for a five-year project to upgrade its communications and campus security systems.
Huawei Technologies is hoping to steal market share from Samsung's Galaxy Note family with the Ascend Mate7, which has a metal body, 6-inch full HD screen and a battery that has almost 30 percent more capacity than what the Note 4 offers.
China is propping up its local chip manufacturing industry with new policies and financial support intended to turn the country into a semiconductor-making powerhouse by 2030.
- Fastway marketing chief: Making the switch from B2B to consumer connections
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu