- Minecraft used as cover to push Android scareware apps on Google Play
- Android's reset function fails to delete data from Samsung and HTC smartphones
- Hacked Adult Friend Finder database offered for $17,000
- Significant virtual machine vulnerability has been hiding in floppy disk code for 11 years
- Security Watch: Woolworths appoints CISO
Huawei Technologies - News, Features, and Slideshows
Senators block vote to extend NSA powers... healthcare hack hits 1.1 million victims... Apple fixes security flaws in Watch... and more tech news.
China's Huawei Technologies is targeting smart homes, cars, wearables and more with its own operating system, Liteos, intended for the international market.
Xiaomi led China's smartphone market as its biggest vendor for the third straight quarter. But Apple is closing in, thanks to demand for its iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, and may even overtake Xiaomi this year.
Past political trouble in the U.S. isn't stopping Huawei Technologies from selling its enterprise services in the country.
Huawei Technologies is seeking to double its retail presence around the world, amid a growing a pushing to sell more mid-range and high-end smartphones.
IBM sales slide again...Mobilegeddon is here...SAP gains on weak euro...and more tech news.
Telecommunications equipment maker Huawei Technologies plans to launch a public cloud service in China in July, amid growing competition from local and foreign players.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 is now the benchmark for high-end smartphones running Android, but there are lots of challengers, including the new P8 from Huawei Technologies.
Size is power in the mobile networks business, but it's only one of the reasons Nokia is acquiring Alcatel-Lucent.
Huawei Technologies is betting its all-metal P8 and the P8max will help the company make further inroads into the high end of the smartphone market.
In the hunt for more spectrum to offer higher wireless broadband speeds, mobile operators and equipment vendors are showing a growing interest in a new candidate.
Chinese telecommunications and networking equipment giant Huawei Technologies is partnering left, right and center at Cebit as it seeks to more firmly establish itself in Europe.
New flagship phones on the way from LG, Huawei... Apple struggles with 11-hour cloud outage... Impatience grows over EC's Google probe... and more tech news.
HTC and Samsung Electronics impressed Mobile World Congress attendees with new high-end smartphones, but they won't be the only game in town for long: LG Electronics and Huawei Technologies are readying competing products expected to be announced next month.
Huawei Technologies has conducted a real-world trial of LTE-Advanced that shows that much faster indoor cellular speeds may be around the corner.
- Exclusive Networks APAC posts bumper growth in first quarter
- Ingram Micro launches professional and training services for Aussie resellers
- Symantec's Holtzhausen to head Veritas channel business across APJ
- Barracuda and Aerohive partner for BYOD security
- Cloud back-up is vital for reseller and MSP profitability: CloudBerry Lab
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report
- Twitter offers marketers objective-based advertising programs
- Coming to Firefox: Ads based on your browsing history
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door