HTC's just-released Android smartphone, the HTC One, offers high-quality hardware, an outstanding camera and stunning design. But the device isn't without its drawbacks.
When will Aussies be able to get their hands on the HTC One?
It's official, and it's been official for a while -- Android is far and away the most popular smartphone OS in America. Ever since January 2011, when the platform surpassed RIM to take the top spot for the first time in comScore's monthly market share rankings, Google's operating system has continued to grow its user base, which accounts for 52% of the market as of this January.
Our first impressions of the HTC One, including what impressed us and what did not.
I've written before that it seems like HTC was due for a win one of these days (even though the rumors about the M7 were a bit off) and it sure looks like they've done pretty well for themselves with the new HTC One, which was rolled out Tuesday in New York.
HTC has just unveiled its latest Android smartphone, the One.
HTC and Nokia are preparing to go head-to-head with new cameras on upcoming smartphones, as they hope to steal market share from Apple and Samsung Electronics.
Over the past year, patent battles have been fought by tech companies in courtrooms all over the world. The litigation is far from over though, however, and will continue throughout 2013. This is what's at stake on the patent battlefield in the near future.
Smartphone vendors will rely on upgrades such as full-HD screens and more powerful yet more frugal processors to entice customers to buy new phones in 2013.
Whether you blame Google, Microsoft or Apple, the old way of doing business in the mobile market is falling away. Mike Elgan explains why that's not necessarily bad.
HTC's new Droid DNA has some standout hardware elements, but the Android smartphone suffers from significant drawbacks that make it difficult to recommend.
We take a first look at the HTC Windows Phone 8X.
Five years after its inception, Android is more dominant than ever in the smartphone OS market, despite facing a number of challenges along the way.
Since the advent of the first modern smartphone--arguably the original Apple iPhone in 2007--the power of these mobile computing devices that also happen to make phone calls has advanced by leaps and bounds.
HTC has posted a new promotional video for its upcoming Android tablet, which will either be named the Flyer--its moniker in the video--or the smartphone-like Evo View 4G when it arrives this summer.
Network hacking and corporate espionage are on the rise and set to intensify. Information security risks remain commonplace, and most organisations need to increase vigilance. This paper has analyses the realistic threats to fibre optic Ethernet networks – both at the LAN and WAN level. Read now.
UltraISO is an ISO CD/DVD image file tool that creates, edits and converts. It is also a bootable CD/DVD maker that has the ability to ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- IN PICTURES: Citrix Solutions expo (49 photos)
- IN PICTURES: Citrix parties one more night with Maroon 5 ( +57 photos)
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia