- United's bug bounty doesn't include in-flight systems
- The week in security: It's hack or be hacked as airplane rises, defences fall
- FBI: Victims of online fraud lost $800m to scammers last year
- Attackers use email spam to infect point-of-sale terminals with new malware
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
htc - News, Features, and Slideshows
htc in pictures
It's common sense to reset an Android phone to its factory state before selling or disposing of it. But beware, researchers recently found that this often fails to properly wipe all sensitive user data from the device.
Unless you live in Japan, get ready to feel jealous: HTC on Thursday announced a new and impressive J Butterfly that is only available there. Here is how it compares to the One M9, currently the most advanced smartphone from HTC available globally.
Samsung and HTC separately launched sales on Friday of three new smartphones that have garnered positive reviews and, by various accounts, some solid initial customer interest.
U.S. wireless carriers today announced off-contract prices ranging from $650 to $685 for the new 32 GB Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone and $100 to $129 more in premium pricing for its stylish cousin, the Edge, with both coming to buyers on April 10.
HTC's flagship One M9 smartphone will be available in the U.S. from Friday, with an unlocked version selling for US$649.
As a long-time Windows Mobile user who finally gave up on it and switched to an Android phone, I've been thrilled with the new operating system. Now, it looks like others who are fed up with WinMo might be able to switch a little more easily.
This vendor-written tech primer has been edited by Network World to eliminate product promotion, but readers should note it will likely favor the submitter's approach.
Microsoft's decision to wait until Windows 10 arrives to deliver a high-end Lumia smartphone may have irked some of the company's loyal customers, but it was the smart move, according to analysts.
HTC announced its One M8 smartphone on Tuesday, boasting its premium styling and asserting that it offers the world's best innovations. Those include a dual rear camera for adding depth to photos and a battery with 40% longer life than last year's HTC One M7.
Last week's rollout of the Motorola Moto X was headline-making for several reasons. Beyond the obvious novelty of being the first flagship release from the company since the RAZR HD line last fall, it's also the first since Google completed its acquisition of Motorola Mobility in May.
Physical keyboard addicts now have a smartphone designed for them, but no one else may want to suffer the drawbacks
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB
- TedxSydney taps into real-time social to fuel engagement
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report