- French Treasury accidentally signs SSL certificate for Google.com domains
- Holiday security risks are in the real world too, not just online
- Other browser makers follow Google's lead, revoke rogue certificates
- Exploring the influence of Finjan's proactive content security
- World of Spycraft: NSA and CIA Spied in Online Games
- US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- TPG buys AAPT
- Telstra hits 300 Mbps in LTE-A trial
- Moto G real-world review: The best budget phone money can buy
htc in pictures
Ah, December – it's cold as hell, everyone's going berserk from stress about visiting relatives and getting presents for the kids, and it gets dark at about 4 p.m. "Happy" holidays!
More powerful processors will allow smartphone vendors to turn their high-end models into gaming consoles, but slower growth will also force them to focus more on improving their less expensive products next year.
Nokia has won a sales ban on the HTC One Mini smartphone in the U.K., but its Taiwanese rival can keep on selling its HTC One flagship model pending the outcome of a possible appeal, the England and Wales High Court ruled Tuesday.
Web usage in North America by Motorola smartphone users is closing in on HTC for second place behind Samsung, according to Chitika Insights, which samples millions of online ad impressions to reach its conclusions
The trend toward large-touchscreen smartphones - 5-inch and above - reached its highest level yet in the third quarter, as they accounted for 22 per cent of all smartphones shipped worldwide.
As a long-time Windows Mobile user who finally gave up on it and switched to an Android phone, I've been thrilled with the new operating system. Now, it looks like others who are fed up with WinMo might be able to switch a little more easily.
Last week's rollout of the Motorola Moto X was headline-making for several reasons. Beyond the obvious novelty of being the first flagship release from the company since the RAZR HD line last fall, it's also the first since Google completed its acquisition of Motorola Mobility in May.
Physical keyboard addicts now have a smartphone designed for them, but no one else may want to suffer the drawbacks
The real rival to the iPhone 5 is the HTC One, not the Samsung Galaxy S4.
HTC's just-released Android smartphone, the HTC One, offers high-quality hardware, an outstanding camera and stunning design. But the device isn't without its drawbacks.
When will Aussies be able to get their hands on the HTC One?
The use of powerful mobile devices has become so widespread, industry leaders in almost every sector have embraced mobility solutions as central elements of their IT and business operations. As mobile budgets grow, so does the influence of business units on mobility strategy. However, without a comprehensive strategy that encompass business goals, policies and processes, then initiatives into mobility will struggle to deliver the expected benefits. Click to download!
Billings allows you to present clients with professional looking invoices. There are 30 templates to choose from and you can add your own logo and ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Taxi startup ingogo hails $3.4 million in latest funding round
- In Pictures: Microsoft's most monumental hits, misses, and moments of 2013
- In Pictures: 11 holiday gift ideas for IT executives
- In Pictures: The Mother of All Demos - The 1968 presentation that sparked a tech revolution
- Employers receptive to hiring IT job candidates with MOOC educations
- CMO interview: Marketing the wool off a sheep’s back
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour