- As IAM demand builds, tight identity integration will secure enterprises’ cloud transition: Okta
- Re-used crypto keys expose millions of devices to attack
- Microsoft beefs up security products to block adware
- Dridex spam campaigns target the US, UK and France
- Lenovo patches serious vulnerabilities in PC system update tool
htc - News, Features, and Slideshows
htc in pictures
HTC on Tuesday unveiled its new 5-in. display One A9 smartphone with an unusual appeal to smartphone purists who want to buy it unlocked and with few alterations to pure Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
Staff cuts at Lenovo and HTC, a failed patch from Google, and Samsung's latest flagship smartphones all highlight how tricky selling Android smartphones has become.
Struggling HTC is cutting 15 per cent of its work force in an attempt to cut costs and revive its ailing smartphone business.
The financial future of smartphone maker HTC appears dire, analysts say, even as the company has remained upbeat.
Many smart phone manufacturers preload remote support tools on their Android devices in an insecure way, providing a method for hackers to take control of the devices through rogue apps or even SMS messages.
As a long-time Windows Mobile user who finally gave up on it and switched to an Android phone, I've been thrilled with the new operating system. Now, it looks like others who are fed up with WinMo might be able to switch a little more easily.
<em>This vendor-written tech primer has been edited by Network World to eliminate product promotion, but readers should note it will likely favor the submitter's approach.</em>
Microsoft's decision to wait until Windows 10 arrives to deliver a high-end Lumia smartphone may have irked some of the company's loyal customers, but it was the smart move, according to analysts.
HTC announced its One M8 smartphone on Tuesday, boasting its premium styling and asserting that it offers the world's best innovations. Those include a dual rear camera for adding depth to photos and a battery with 40% longer life than last year's HTC One M7.
Last week's rollout of the Motorola Moto X was headline-making for several reasons. Beyond the obvious novelty of being the first flagship release from the company since the RAZR HD line last fall, it's also the first since Google completed its acquisition of Motorola Mobility in May.
Physical keyboard addicts now have a smartphone designed for them, but no one else may want to suffer the drawbacks
- Getting email marketing back on track: Identity Direct's story
- CMO’s top 10 martech stories this week
- How content, personalisation and product fit into REA Group's new marketing strategy
- AANA and IAB Australia launch new native advertising best practice guidelines
- Report reveals advertising viewability in Australia lower than any other country