- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
HP - News, Features, and Slideshows
HP in pictures
VMworld 2014: VMware calls new "hyper-converged" system a building block for software-defined datacentres
VMware this week unveiled at its VMworld event the first in a family of "hyper-converged" systems, a product called EVO:RAIL that it says will help customers build software-defined datacentres.
The years have not been kind to Apple's critics. Here are fifteen laughable predictions that show how Apple has been going out of business since 1984.
With a Microsoft-mandated deadline a little more than two months away, computer makers are still selling PCs equipped with Windows 7 Home Premium.
The decision by HP to license OpenVMS source code to a new engineering firm is getting mostly positive reaction from the likes of user groups such as HP-Interex France.
Hewlett-Packard has changed its direction on OpenVMS, giving the operating system -- and users -- something of a reprieve.
Insecure by design and trusted by default, embedded systems present security concerns that could prove crippling
Martha Stewart wants to show you horrible pictures of nauseating-looking food for some reason. Mike Elgan finds this personally vexing.
Not happy with the Google Analytics interface? We show you how to use a programming language like R to bypass Google Analytics and retrieve the data you want.
When most people who track the industry think of the Cloud computing market, big names like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google, Rackspace, Verizon Terremark and others come to mind. HP, Joyent, IBM and Dell even. But Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)?
Microsoft's Business Division, the company's biggest money maker for 10 out of the last 11 quarters thanks to its Office cash cow, was not immune to the historic decline in PC sales.
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again