- As hacks mount, October's cybersecurity push refocuses urgency for user, executive engagement
- As Stagefright 2.0 emerges, HTC can’t commit to monthly Android patches
- The week in security: Kmart, DJs hacked as report confirms Target ignored security basics
- IP camera makers pressure researcher to cancel security talk
- Kmart Australia calls in police over security breach
hotmail - News, Features, and Slideshows
hotmail in pictures
Australian businesses and users have been unable to access Office365 Cloud services or Hotmail email due to a worldwide outage. MSN.com and Live@edu accounts have also been affected.
Microsoft on Tuesday began offering users the option to secure their Hotmail sessions with HTTPS data encryption.
A technical problem has kept an undetermined number of Windows Live Hotmail users locked out of their e-mail accounts for hours on Thursday.
Microsoft will beef up security in the revamped Windows Live Hotmail, including tying a user's account to a specific PC, a company executive said today.
Microsoft will roll out enhancements to its Hotmail Web mail service later this year, with an aim to reduce clutter and make it easier to send photos and handle Office documents. Here is a visual tour of Windows Live Hotmail's new look and features.
- Large organisations are immature in embracing end-user computing: Dimension Data
- Vintek expands into Canberra and Singapore
- Vix Technology wins $US30m contract with Dallas transit operator
- SkyFii converts two pilot clients to billing customers
- Aspect Software appoints Luke McNamara as regional sales manager
- EU-US Safe Harbor agreement is invalid, court rules
- Panasonic shows world's first Ultra HD Blu-ray player
- Sharp's Robohon is both a cute robot and a smartphone
- 16Lab shrinks wearable computing ring, will sell dev kit soon
- Global civil rights groups coalition wants changes to Facebook's real-name policy