- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
- SaaS discovery tools target growing shadow-IT problem
- SHA-1 hashing algorithm could succumb to $75K attack, researchers say
- Endpoint protection pitched as alternative for unpatchable EOL Windows systems
- AWS re:Invent 2015: AWS security and compliance tools embrace enterprise Clouds
hostworks - News, Features, and Slideshows
Ninemsn owner Mi9 has plans to shift more of its news sites into the cloud as consumer demand for digital content grows.
When Bon Jovi’s Australian concert tickets go on sale from 20 May on the Ticketek website, an elastic compute platform will allow the e-commerce site to handle expected high demand from fans clamouring to see the hair metal rockers.
When listeners tune into the ABC’s Triple J Hottest 100 countdown online on Australia Day, managed service provider Hostworks will be ensuring that fans won’t encounter streaming delays or dropouts.
Moving to the cloud has allowed broadcaster SBS to successfully cover this year’s World Cup with no outages of its online coverage and four million successful video downloads during the global soccer event.
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button
- CMO interview: Balancing agility, data-driven marketing and long-term thinking in a startup