- Latest Firefox version adds protection against rogue SSL certificates
- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- US Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
Honda - News, Features, and Slideshows
Honda Australia’s information services department (ISD) has reduced the time spent on patching PCs, laptops and servers by using a software suite to send out automatic patches.
Some car manufacturers are delaying their rollout of CarPlay, the software platform from Apple that synchronizes an iPhone to a vehicle's infotainment system.
A report to be released at Black Hat this week will reveal which vehicles are more susceptible to hackers.
Amazon made headlines this month when it sought permission from the U.S. government to test its drone-based delivery service, but it's far from the only company that's applied for such approval.
Apple's CarPlay user interface will not only add complexity to existing in-vehicle infotainment systems, it would virtually take away the keys from automakers who plan their own systems and interfaces.
- Rocket Fuel latest programmatic ad tech vendor to come to Australia
- Apple partners with Mastercard and Visa on mobile wallet
- Skills and silos still inhibiting leading Aussie brands from being modern marketers
- Deloitte describes four-step model for customer-led marketing
- Melbourne Cricket Ground to give away pies during Beacon trial