Honda - News, Features, and Slideshows
Honda in pictures
Japan has robot chops aplenty. Honda has the world's most sophisticated humanoid robot, Japanese industrial robot makers are among the best, and the country's space agency landed a robot probe on a speeding asteroid and returned samples to Earth.
Google may be planning to launch a version of Android Auto for vehicle infotainment centers -- also known as head units -- that will eliminate the need for a smartphone to be connected, giving native access to the Internet and mobile applications.
For all the volatility of a gas like hydrogen, which combusts with one-tenth the energy required for gasoline, fuel cell vehicles are safer than internal combustion engines, according to industry experts.
At the L.A. Auto Show this week, leading car makers revealed their plans for hydrogen fuel cell vehicles, which use the most common molecule in the universe for power and release only water vapor as exhaust.
The world's 19 biggest automakers have agreed to principles they say will protect driver privacy in an electronic age where in-vehicle computers collect everything from location and speed to what smartphone you use.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking