Honda - News, Features, and Slideshows
Honda in pictures
Google may be planning to launch a version of Android Auto for vehicle infotainment centers -- also known as head units -- that will eliminate the need for a smartphone to be connected, giving native access to the Internet and mobile applications.
For all the volatility of a gas like hydrogen, which combusts with one-tenth the energy required for gasoline, fuel cell vehicles are safer than internal combustion engines, according to industry experts.
At the L.A. Auto Show this week, leading car makers revealed their plans for hydrogen fuel cell vehicles, which use the most common molecule in the universe for power and release only water vapor as exhaust.
The world's 19 biggest automakers have agreed to principles they say will protect driver privacy in an electronic age where in-vehicle computers collect everything from location and speed to what smartphone you use.
Honda is enhancing its smart car technology with a system that can detect pedestrians and nearby vehicles.
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities