hitachi - News, Features, and Slideshows
hitachi in pictures
Hitachi Data Systems is purchasing business intelligence software maker Pentaho to incorporate analysis into Internet of Things systems it'll build for the healthcare, public safety and other industries.
Sports fans of the future might enter stadiums simply by waving a hand over a vein scanner if new technology from Hitachi is any guide.
If you're looking to sharpen your mental focus, Hitachi has developed a wearable brain activity sensor designed to improve learning skills.
Smart cities, the future role of the CIO and social innovation was on the agenda at Hitachi's innovation forum in Singapore this week. The vendor also shared its top five market trends for Asia Pacific in 2015.
VCE, the converged infrastructure consortium of Cisco and EMC, this week unveiled new and enhanced data center IT systems, including an all-flash memory platform for mixed workloads.
If you're looking for signs of our collective robotic future, it's either terrifyingly near or forever just around the corner.
It's rare that a company would release internal data on drive failure rates -- even more so when that company, Backblaze, earns its living storing consumer data in the cloud. That makes the hard drive data released this week even more valuable.
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care