- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
- John Lewis mail glitch leaves customers with £1.53 bill for marketing circular
- 2014's vulnerability surge left Mac OS, iOS more exposed than Windows
- D-Link remote access vulnerabilities remain unpatched
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies - News, Features, and Slideshows
Storage technologies much faster than NAND flash aren't expected to reach most smartphones and data centers for years, but preparations are already underway in order to make the most of them when they arrive.
Hitachi today announced the industrys highest-capacity 10,000rpm enterprise-class hard drive, the Ultrastar C10K1200.
Western Digital is expected to release versions of an enterprise-class 3.5-in. helium-filled drive this year, which could propel the company into first place for enterprise drive sales.
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies (GST) today introduced its fastest laptop hard drive, a 10,000 rpm, 900GB model said to offer up to 18% faster sequential I/O than its predecessors.
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies Tuesday announced that it's started shipping hard disk drives that cram a terabyte of capacity onto a single spinning platter.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week