- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies - News, Features, and Slideshows
Storage technologies much faster than NAND flash aren't expected to reach most smartphones and data centers for years, but preparations are already underway in order to make the most of them when they arrive.
Hitachi today announced the industrys highest-capacity 10,000rpm enterprise-class hard drive, the Ultrastar C10K1200.
Western Digital is expected to release versions of an enterprise-class 3.5-in. helium-filled drive this year, which could propel the company into first place for enterprise drive sales.
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies (GST) today introduced its fastest laptop hard drive, a 10,000 rpm, 900GB model said to offer up to 18% faster sequential I/O than its predecessors.
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies Tuesday announced that it's started shipping hard disk drives that cram a terabyte of capacity onto a single spinning platter.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland