Hitachi Global Storage Technologies - News, Features, and Slideshows
Storage technologies much faster than NAND flash aren't expected to reach most smartphones and data centers for years, but preparations are already underway in order to make the most of them when they arrive.
Hitachi today announced the industrys highest-capacity 10,000rpm enterprise-class hard drive, the Ultrastar C10K1200.
Western Digital is expected to release versions of an enterprise-class 3.5-in. helium-filled drive this year, which could propel the company into first place for enterprise drive sales.
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies (GST) today introduced its fastest laptop hard drive, a 10,000 rpm, 900GB model said to offer up to 18% faster sequential I/O than its predecessors.
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies Tuesday announced that it's started shipping hard disk drives that cram a terabyte of capacity onto a single spinning platter.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking