- Senators call for investigation of potential safety, security threats from connected cars
- Obama won't pardon Snowden, despite petition
- Darkode cybercrime forum might be making a comeback
- Google: Lock up your Compute Engine data with your own encryption keys
- Groups urge Obama to oppose cyberthreat sharing bills
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies - News, Features, and Slideshows
Storage technologies much faster than NAND flash aren't expected to reach most smartphones and data centers for years, but preparations are already underway in order to make the most of them when they arrive.
Hitachi today announced the industrys highest-capacity 10,000rpm enterprise-class hard drive, the Ultrastar C10K1200.
Western Digital is expected to release versions of an enterprise-class 3.5-in. helium-filled drive this year, which could propel the company into first place for enterprise drive sales.
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies (GST) today introduced its fastest laptop hard drive, a 10,000 rpm, 900GB model said to offer up to 18% faster sequential I/O than its predecessors.
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies Tuesday announced that it's started shipping hard disk drives that cram a terabyte of capacity onto a single spinning platter.
- CMO: Customer experience economy requires corporate culture rethink
- Getting your board to support marketing
- Brand redesign, customer data and product story top priority list for Salmat's new CMO
- Report shows businesses still struggle with innovation
- How voice analytics helps iiNet hear customer problems on its network