- Hillary Clinton: 'Our technology companies are not part of our government'
- Router malware: Fact or fiction?
- Los Alamos National Lab's R&D fueling new quantum-crypto firm
- Drupal offers bounty for breaking its new two-factor authentication
- Java, Flash and Reader still PC admins' biggest security headaches
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies - News, Features, and Slideshows
Storage technologies much faster than NAND flash aren't expected to reach most smartphones and data centers for years, but preparations are already underway in order to make the most of them when they arrive.
Hitachi today announced the industrys highest-capacity 10,000rpm enterprise-class hard drive, the Ultrastar C10K1200.
Western Digital is expected to release versions of an enterprise-class 3.5-in. helium-filled drive this year, which could propel the company into first place for enterprise drive sales.
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies (GST) today introduced its fastest laptop hard drive, a 10,000 rpm, 900GB model said to offer up to 18% faster sequential I/O than its predecessors.
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies Tuesday announced that it's started shipping hard disk drives that cram a terabyte of capacity onto a single spinning platter.
- How PaaS is helping Volkswagen to deliver customer leads on mobile
- Baskin-Robbins appoints new marketing chief and plans customer loyalty overhaul
- Qantas Loyalty won't be sold off, confirms Joyce
- Salesforce renames and revamps Communities service
- How video content is powering 12WBT's member and social media marketing strategy