- Care.data pilots to begin at up to 500 GP surgeries in the autumn
- Lloyds employees accused of £2m computer fraud
- Activism's slippery slope: Anonymous targets children's hospital
- New iPad rumor rollup for week ending April 23
- Apple users put at risk by 3-week delay between OS X and iOS patches, researchers say
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Sorting the security standards
Hitachi today announced the industrys highest-capacity 10,000rpm enterprise-class hard drive, the Ultrastar C10K1200.
Western Digital is expected to release versions of an enterprise-class 3.5-in. helium-filled drive this year, which could propel the company into first place for enterprise drive sales.
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies (GST) today introduced its fastest laptop hard drive, a 10,000 rpm, 900GB model said to offer up to 18% faster sequential I/O than its predecessors.
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies Tuesday announced that it's started shipping hard disk drives that cram a terabyte of capacity onto a single spinning platter.
Western Digital announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Hitachi Global Storage Technologies (Hitachi GST), the disk drive arm of Hitachi Ltd., in a cash and stock transaction valued at about $4.3 billion.
This whitepaper details the results of a series of interviews conducted by IDC with 11 IT organizations, enterprises, and major service providers that deployed converged infrastructure systems based on Vblock Systems.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.