- As hacks mount, October's cybersecurity push refocuses urgency for user, executive engagement
- As Stagefright 2.0 emerges, HTC can’t commit to monthly Android patches
- The week in security: Kmart, DJs hacked as report confirms Target ignored security basics
- IP camera makers pressure researcher to cancel security talk
- Kmart Australia calls in police over security breach
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies - News, Features, and Slideshows
Storage technologies much faster than NAND flash aren't expected to reach most smartphones and data centers for years, but preparations are already underway in order to make the most of them when they arrive.
Hitachi today announced the industrys highest-capacity 10,000rpm enterprise-class hard drive, the Ultrastar C10K1200.
Western Digital is expected to release versions of an enterprise-class 3.5-in. helium-filled drive this year, which could propel the company into first place for enterprise drive sales.
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies (GST) today introduced its fastest laptop hard drive, a 10,000 rpm, 900GB model said to offer up to 18% faster sequential I/O than its predecessors.
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies Tuesday announced that it's started shipping hard disk drives that cram a terabyte of capacity onto a single spinning platter.
- Large organisations are immature in embracing end-user computing: Dimension Data
- Vintek expands into Canberra and Singapore
- Vix Technology wins $US30m contract with Dallas transit operator
- SkyFii converts two pilot clients to billing customers
- Aspect Software appoints Luke McNamara as regional sales manager