Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Cloud computing, privacy and big data will increase in priority for enterprises in 2015 while the smart cities trend will continue in Asia Pacific as countries such as China try to address urbanisation issues, according to Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) Asia Pacific CTO Adrian De Luca.
Former Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) Australia and New Zealand's regional sales director, Anthony Clarke, has moved to Compuware to become its new A/NZ regional director.
Big data adoption in Australia and New Zealand is getting hampered by a skills shortage and lack of suitable software, according to the findings of a new research paper.
eResearch South Australia has implemented a 4.3 petabyte storage system to support its science research projects, some of which generate very large data sets.
Adrian De Luca has today been promoted to chief technology officer of Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) for the Asia Pacific region.
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities