Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) has appointed Nathan McGregor as its new Australia and New Zealand vice president and general manager.
Cloud computing, privacy and big data will increase in priority for enterprises in 2015 while the smart cities trend will continue in Asia Pacific as countries such as China try to address urbanisation issues, according to Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) Asia Pacific CTO Adrian De Luca.
Former Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) Australia and New Zealand's regional sales director, Anthony Clarke, has moved to Compuware to become its new A/NZ regional director.
Big data adoption in Australia and New Zealand is getting hampered by a skills shortage and lack of suitable software, according to the findings of a new research paper.
eResearch South Australia has implemented a 4.3 petabyte storage system to support its science research projects, some of which generate very large data sets.
- Outsourced datacentre market grows on the back of the Cloud
- Microsoft pledges $US500k to Australian non-profits
- Microsoft APC 2015: Women in IT Panel - Quotas, meritocracy and the diversity dividend
- NEC facial recognition helps NT police fight crime
- Tech companies perform strongly in BRW’s best places to work
- NT cops use facial recognition to fight crime
- Verizon to introduce SDN security feature later this month
- LTE is making a full-court press for the Internet of Things
- Indian woman allegedly raped by Uber driver withdraws suit
- Mozilla updates its Thimble online code editor to help teach Web programming
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution
- Bank of Queensland: Digital transformation of banking is in its infancy
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy
- Why brands are using Marketo to leverage digital transformation