- Google beefs up security controls in Drive for Work
- Should you be afraid of text messages?
- RadioShack update: User data is safe for now, while Sprint co-branding is in the works
- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
- Palo Alto service to flag particularly evil security attacks
Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Cloud computing, privacy and big data will increase in priority for enterprises in 2015 while the smart cities trend will continue in Asia Pacific as countries such as China try to address urbanisation issues, according to Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) Asia Pacific CTO Adrian De Luca.
Former Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) Australia and New Zealand's regional sales director, Anthony Clarke, has moved to Compuware to become its new A/NZ regional director.
Big data adoption in Australia and New Zealand is getting hampered by a skills shortage and lack of suitable software, according to the findings of a new research paper.
eResearch South Australia has implemented a 4.3 petabyte storage system to support its science research projects, some of which generate very large data sets.
Adrian De Luca has today been promoted to chief technology officer of Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) for the Asia Pacific region.
- Konica Minolta Australia acquires two IT services companies
- My Net Fone acquires Telecom New Zealand International voice business for NZ$22.4m
- HP leverages Big Data to manage business apps
- 5 for 15: Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director