- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
High Tech Computer - News, Features, and Slideshows
IPCom, a German company that licenses technology patents for mobile phones, is suing German retailers for continuing to sell 3G phones from High Tech Computer (HTC) in violation of a court injunction issued in 2009.
Microsoft has signed a cross-license patent agreement with Samsung Electronics that grants Microsoft royalties from Samsung's Android-based smartphones and tablets, Microsoft said in a statement on Wednesday.
Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC has been on a buying spree to reshape its business and help defend against lawsuits, though it remains to be seen if the strategy will help it gain ground on rivals such as Apple, Samsung and Research In Motion.
Product launches at the IFA consumer electronics fair in Berlin are giving consumers an unprecedented choice of screen sizes. But analysts are questioning whether consumers can learn to love them all.
HTC has filed a lawsuit against Apple for allegedly infringing on three patents, the latest in the legal battle raging between the companies.