High Tech Computer - News, Features, and Slideshows
IPCom, a German company that licenses technology patents for mobile phones, is suing German retailers for continuing to sell 3G phones from High Tech Computer (HTC) in violation of a court injunction issued in 2009.
Microsoft has signed a cross-license patent agreement with Samsung Electronics that grants Microsoft royalties from Samsung's Android-based smartphones and tablets, Microsoft said in a statement on Wednesday.
Taiwanese smartphone maker HTC has been on a buying spree to reshape its business and help defend against lawsuits, though it remains to be seen if the strategy will help it gain ground on rivals such as Apple, Samsung and Research In Motion.
Product launches at the IFA consumer electronics fair in Berlin are giving consumers an unprecedented choice of screen sizes. But analysts are questioning whether consumers can learn to love them all.
HTC has filed a lawsuit against Apple for allegedly infringing on three patents, the latest in the legal battle raging between the companies.
- Arista stock up on review of Cisco patent claims
- New service helps pull data into AWS from the Internet of Things
- Zendesk tool taps machine learning to nip customer-service problems in the bud
- Amazon launches QuickSight business intelligence service
- Microsoft expands FastTrack service to aid Office 365 migration for businesses
- UNIQLO uses neuroscience to match your T-shirt to your mood
- How Citrix is driving customer conversions with a new startup technology
- Research: High social media usage set to change brand engagement strategy
- How Ticketek is using a DMP to not only target audiences, but pivot its business
- Embracing digital transformation in the finance sector