- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
High Court of Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
News about High Court of Australia
The Internet is driving greater transparency of information but has also created more risk for corporations drowning in customer data, according to two legal experts.