- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
Hess - News, Features, and Slideshows
Former Sprint CEO Dan Hesse could receive more than $38 million in severance pay, including cash, benefits and Sprint stock.
Sprint confirmed today that CEO Dan Hesse will be replaced by board member Marcelo Claure, effective Monday.
SoftBank plans to invest $16 billion in capital improvements at Sprint in the next two years, CEO Masayoshi Son said days before the acquisition closes on Wednesday.
Sprint and LG Electronics Thursday announced that the LG Optimus F3 smartphone will go on sale online starting June 14 for $29.99, after rebate, with a two-year agreement.
Google has shipped a stronger Flash Player sandbox for the OS X version of Chrome, making good on an August promise to ship a Mac browser better able to ward off exploits of the Adobe software.
With reports out this week that Sprint and T-Mobile US are planning to announce a $32 billion merger this summer, two big questions linger: Would federal regulators approve the deal? And would T-Mobile CEO John Legere run the combined company?
- Dicker Data unveils new "post-acquisition" logo (Embargo Monday April 20)
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom