- BlackBerry focuses on security for the enterprise
- Homeland Security wants corporate board of directors more involved in cyber-security
- Can information sharing stop bots in their tracks?
- Senator pushes new version of bill to limit NSA phone records collection
- Canada blames China for cyber intrusion at National Research Council
Hess - News, Features, and Slideshows
SoftBank plans to invest $16 billion in capital improvements at Sprint in the next two years, CEO Masayoshi Son said days before the acquisition closes on Wednesday.
Sprint and LG Electronics Thursday announced that the LG Optimus F3 smartphone will go on sale online starting June 14 for $29.99, after rebate, with a two-year agreement.
Google has shipped a stronger Flash Player sandbox for the OS X version of Chrome, making good on an August promise to ship a Mac browser better able to ward off exploits of the Adobe software.
With reports out this week that Sprint and T-Mobile US are planning to announce a $32 billion merger this summer, two big questions linger: Would federal regulators approve the deal? And would T-Mobile CEO John Legere run the combined company?