- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
hds - News, Features, and Slideshows
The UK storage industry is split on the impact that the current economic downturn will have on IT's purse-strings, according to a new survey from Hitachi Data Systems.
Hitachi Data Systems has added three new models to its Adaptable Modular Storage (AMS) range, introducing support for SAS (Serial Attached SCSI) disks and a new dynamic load-balancing system with two active controllers.