- App security suffering as survey finds that most developers still aren't building for mobile
- Board-level cyber-resilience must look far and wide – and right up to the top
- Businesses failing to enforce mobile security on BYOD Apple users: survey
- The Web's ten most dangerous neighborhoods
- ORX-Locker, another ransomware platform for any criminal emerges
HCL - News, Features, and Slideshows
Some of SAP's largest customers plan to nearly double what they now spend on Cloud deployments in the next year - good news for a company that is trying to position itself as a key player in that market according to research commissioned by IT services provider, HCL.
Despite union pressure, 55 IT staff at Brisbane City Council (BCC) will lose their jobs after the council decided to outsource their roles to Indian outsourcer HCL.
India-based IT services outsourcer HCL Technologies grew its revenue from regions including Australasia 69 per cent for the year ending in June.
- VMworld 2015: VMware’s vision is to transform the datacentre, says Eschenbach
- Superloop reports first financial figures since ASX float
- Microsoft APC 2015: Gartner's Tiffani Bova - predicting the partner of 2020
- Microsoft APC 2015: CVP Phil Sorgen: “Partnering is in our DNA”
- Trend Micro expands relationship with VMware
- Wikipedia blocks 381 user accounts for dishonest editing
- This lawyer is building a platform for companies to seek antitrust redress from Google
- Bought a brand-new phone? It could still have malware
- Former Secret Service agent admits $820K Silk Road theft
- Apple's deal with Cisco will lay out a red carpet for critical iOS apps
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy
- Why brands are using Marketo to leverage digital transformation
- Xero CMO reveals why we need to automate to achieve greatness
- What the new breed of DMPs mean for marketers