- ENISA: This is how smart home tech should be secured, but isn't
- Ransomware and scammy tech support sites team up for a vicious one-two punch
- Toy maker VTech says breach hit 6.4 million kids' accounts
- National cybersecurity capability needs decades of “fresh thinking” on skills, private-sector partnerships: ACCS
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
Hays report - News, Features, and Slideshows
Mobile app developers and network engineers are in high demand in the private sector, driven largely by investment in mobility, virtualization and unified communications, according to recruitment firm Hays.
Ongoing investment in software and infrastructure projects by enterprise is fuelling demand for program managers, according to the [[xref: www.hays.com.au/report|April-June quarterly report]] by recruiting group, Hays.
- Staples: Ball is in the Vendor’s court with 3D printing
- UPDATED: Logicalis Australia acquires Thomas Duryea Consulting
- Konica Minolta shows support for the Sydney Story Factory
- Dick Smith issues caution after $60 million inventory write-down
- NSW Government launches operational communications strategy