- Google beefs up security controls in Drive for Work
- Should you be afraid of text messages?
- RadioShack update: User data is safe for now, while Sprint co-branding is in the works
- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
- Palo Alto service to flag particularly evil security attacks
Hays report - News, Features, and Slideshows
Mobile app developers and network engineers are in high demand in the private sector, driven largely by investment in mobility, virtualization and unified communications, according to recruitment firm Hays.
Ongoing investment in software and infrastructure projects by enterprise is fuelling demand for program managers, according to the April-June quarterly report by recruiting group, Hays.
- Konica Minolta Australia acquires two IT services companies
- My Net Fone acquires Telecom New Zealand International voice business for NZ$22.4m
- HP leverages Big Data to manage business apps
- 5 for 15: Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director