- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
Hays report - News, Features, and Slideshows
Mobile app developers and network engineers are in high demand in the private sector, driven largely by investment in mobility, virtualization and unified communications, according to recruitment firm Hays.
Ongoing investment in software and infrastructure projects by enterprise is fuelling demand for program managers, according to the April-June quarterly report by recruiting group, Hays.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week