Hays report - News, Features, and Slideshows
Mobile app developers and network engineers are in high demand in the private sector, driven largely by investment in mobility, virtualization and unified communications, according to recruitment firm Hays.
Ongoing investment in software and infrastructure projects by enterprise is fuelling demand for program managers, according to the April-June quarterly report by recruiting group, Hays.
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it