- Drupal offers bounty for breaking its new two-factor authentication
- Java, Flash and Reader still PC admins' biggest security headaches
- Security council blames breaches on poor PCI standard support
- Microsoft republishes pulled Windows update, but still recommends a registry hack
- Spotting Web threats in the confusion of short-lived hostnames
Harvey Norman - News, Features, and Slideshows
Retailer Harvey Norman has issued an apologetic email after it accidently sent out customers a $5 credit offer for signing up to its VIP email, even though they had not opted in to receive it.
Harvey Norman will sell LG's Google Nexus 4 smartphone outright and on selected Optus plans from 1 February, it was announced today.
Harvey Norman will sell the Google Nexus 4 smartphone starting 1 February.
Harvey Norman is focusing on better understanding its online customers through the use of Lyris’ digital marketing software.
The Australian retail industry is missing a golden opportunity to attract customers by not having a mobile website, according to data from Google Retail.
- How PaaS is helping Voltswagon to deliver customer leads on mobile
- Baskin-Robbins appoints new marketing chief and plans customer loyalty overhaul
- Qantas Loyalty won't be sold off, confirms Joyce
- Salesforce renames and revamps Communities service
- How video content is powering 12WBT's member and social media marketing strategy