- Georgia Tech launches early warning system for cyberthreats
- Is the WEDG the answer to post-Snowden data paranoia? Its inventor remains hopeful
- Privacy groups call for action to stop Facebook's off site user tracking plans
- City of London Police to deploy warning banners on illegal websites
- Using Instagram on public Wi-Fi poses risk of an account hijack, researcher says
Harvey Norman - News, Features, and Slideshows
Retailer Harvey Norman has issued an apologetic email after it accidently sent out customers a $5 credit offer for signing up to its VIP email, even though they had not opted in to receive it.
Harvey Norman will sell LG's Google Nexus 4 smartphone outright and on selected Optus plans from 1 February, it was announced today.
Harvey Norman will sell the Google Nexus 4 smartphone starting 1 February.
Harvey Norman is focusing on better understanding its online customers through the use of Lyris’ digital marketing software.
The Australian retail industry is missing a golden opportunity to attract customers by not having a mobile website, according to data from Google Retail.
- Newcastle Council deploys TechnologyOne enterprise solution
- Vodafone re-allocates 850MHz 4G spectrum a week after Telstra and Optus 700MHz launch
- Sitecore tackles Western Australia with Velrada partnership
- Email to make way for automation: KPMG
- Huawei targets European football clubs with FanPlay partnership