- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
Harvey Norman - News, Features, and Slideshows
Retailer Harvey Norman has issued an apologetic email after it accidently sent out customers a $5 credit offer for signing up to its VIP email, even though they had not opted in to receive it.
Harvey Norman will sell LG's Google Nexus 4 smartphone outright and on selected Optus plans from 1 February, it was announced today.
Harvey Norman will sell the Google Nexus 4 smartphone starting 1 February.
Harvey Norman is focusing on better understanding its online customers through the use of Lyris’ digital marketing software.
The Australian retail industry is missing a golden opportunity to attract customers by not having a mobile website, according to data from Google Retail.