- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
- EU, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo meet on 'right to be forgotten' but questions remain
- How to prevent a website compromise like StubHub
- Nigerian 419 scammers diversifying into Trojan malware, finds Palo Alto
- Internet Explorer vulnerabilities surge to record levels in 2014, NVD figures reveal
Harvey Norman - News, Features, and Slideshows
Retailer Harvey Norman has issued an apologetic email after it accidently sent out customers a $5 credit offer for signing up to its VIP email, even though they had not opted in to receive it.
Harvey Norman will sell LG's Google Nexus 4 smartphone outright and on selected Optus plans from 1 February, it was announced today.
Harvey Norman will sell the Google Nexus 4 smartphone starting 1 February.
Harvey Norman is focusing on better understanding its online customers through the use of Lyris’ digital marketing software.
The Australian retail industry is missing a golden opportunity to attract customers by not having a mobile website, according to data from Google Retail.
- Intel appoints new director of Cloud policy and government affairs
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Rosenberg appointed new Westcon A/NZ managing director
- Citrix and Fujitsu eye A/NZ mobility market together
- Achieva promises it won’t step on resellers’ heels in becoming a value-added distributor
- Express Data's Siobhan Delaney Miller joins Westcon
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads