- How a Blu-ray disc could install malware on your computer
- The week in security: Superfish a super problem, ransomware too
- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
Harvey Norman - News, Features, and Slideshows
Retailer Harvey Norman has issued an apologetic email after it accidently sent out customers a $5 credit offer for signing up to its VIP email, even though they had not opted in to receive it.
Harvey Norman will sell LG's Google Nexus 4 smartphone outright and on selected Optus plans from 1 February, it was announced today.
Harvey Norman will sell the Google Nexus 4 smartphone starting 1 February.
Harvey Norman is focusing on better understanding its online customers through the use of Lyris’ digital marketing software.
The Australian retail industry is missing a golden opportunity to attract customers by not having a mobile website, according to data from Google Retail.
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey