- CIOs, CSOs should address cloud sovereignty uncertainty with facts: Gartner
- The week in security: Hackers swarm banks, break for World Cup
- Until the Tails privacy tool is patched, here's how to stay safe
- Firefox gains Chrome-like malicious file defences
- Mystery 'Onion/Critroni' ransom Trojan evolves to use more sophisticated encryption
Harbour MSP - News, Features, and Slideshows
Japanese telco NTT Communications has lofty ambitions: it wants to be Australia’s top provider of network, cloud, data centre and other ICT services, according to a director with the company.
Harbour MSP has joined the data centre rush with the announcement of a new facility in Melbourne.
Harbour MSP will open a new data centre in Singapore on November 1 to satisfy increased demands from Australian customers and direct requirements from Singapore.
- Layoffs cool Microsoft employees' opinion of CEO Satya Nadella
- Queensland Ambulance Service invites offers for iOS report form
- ABS develops Web service for users to create own population clock
- Rogue employees using photocopiers and email services to steal data
- Connected home brings new revenue opportunity for telcos: Ovum
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing