HannStar Display - News, Features, and Slideshows
South Korea's competition watchdog has fined 10 LCD makers a total of 195 billion won ($176 million) for allegedly holding secret meetings to keep the prices for flat screen displays artificially high.
A long-running price-fixing probe into the LCD panel business has netted its ninth indictment against a Taiwanese executive, the U.S. Department of Justice said Thursday.
HannStar Display, a Taiwanese maker of liquid crystal displays (LCDs), has agreed to plead guilty and pay a US$30 million fine for participating in a global conspiracy to fix prices of the displays, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
- NSW Supreme Court rules against NBN in TPG Fibre-to-the-Building case
- Enprise Solutions kick-starts Australian expansion with new BDM
- Veritas spin-off takes another step with new APJ leader
- The Australian security appliances market is at its best: IDC Australia
- KPMG and Appian tackle disruption through strategic alliance