hacktivism - News, Features, and Slideshows
Many enterprises around the world think they are prepared for cyber attacks but the reality is that any organisation is at risk of a security breach, consulting firm Deloitte has warned.
More than 90 per cent of data centre operators are experiencing distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks, according to Arbor Networks’ 8th Annual Worldwide Infrastructure Security Report.
Part two of Computerworld Australia's look at hacktivism and its consequences.
Like the mutant offspring of Captain Jack Sparrow and French anarchist Pierre Proudhon — famous for his ‘property is theft’ claim — activist hacking group LulzSec surfed the Web spreading debonair charm, chaos and reckless acts of ‘hacktivism’ in equal measure.
- Fastway marketing chief: Making the switch from B2B to consumer connections
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu