Many enterprises around the world think they are prepared for cyber attacks but the reality is that any organisation is at risk of a security breach, consulting firm Deloitte has warned.
hacktivism - News, Features, and Slideshows
More than 90 per cent of data centre operators are experiencing distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks, according to Arbor Networks’ 8th Annual Worldwide Infrastructure Security Report.
Part two of <i>Computerworld Australia's</i> look at hacktivism and its consequences.
Like the mutant offspring of Captain Jack Sparrow and French anarchist Pierre Proudhon — famous for his ‘property is theft’ claim — activist hacking group LulzSec surfed the Web spreading debonair charm, chaos and reckless acts of ‘hacktivism’ in equal measure.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW