- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- PoS malware also targeting ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks
- EU wants Google to apply 'right to be forgotten' delistings to global .com domain
- Hacking Team surveillance malware masquerades as legitimate bookmark manager
hacking exposed - News, Features, and Slideshows
hacking exposed in pictures
News about hacking exposed
It's OK to be paranoid about every last detail when it comes to security.
A new email-based attack has been hijacking Yahoo accounts, security software company Bitdefender Labs has reported.