Griffith University - News, Features, and Slideshows
The G20 Summit was held in Brisbane during November 2014 , putting the spotlight on the city but also making organisations there a potential target for politically motivated hackers.
With an eye on business collaboration and communication, Cisco has released a range of new video production products aimed at enterprise customers.
Griffith University in Brisbane is looking for a supplier to help it replace an aging NetCheck internet access service (IAS).
- Google, WhatsApp integration lets users back up messages on Android
- Arista stock up on review of Cisco patent claims
- New service helps pull data into AWS from the Internet of Things
- Zendesk tool taps machine learning to nip customer-service problems in the bud
- Amazon launches QuickSight business intelligence service
- UNIQLO uses neuroscience to match your T-shirt to your mood
- How Citrix is driving customer conversions with a new startup technology
- Research: High social media usage set to change brand engagement strategy
- How Ticketek is using a DMP to not only target audiences, but pivot its business
- Embracing digital transformation in the finance sector