The G20 Summit was held in Brisbane during November 2014 , putting the spotlight on the city but also making organisations there a potential target for politically motivated hackers.
Griffith University - News, Features, and Slideshows
With an eye on business collaboration and communication, Cisco has released a range of new video production products aimed at enterprise customers.
Griffith University in Brisbane is looking for a supplier to help it replace an aging NetCheck internet access service (IAS).
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing