- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
Greg Pearce - News, Features, and Slideshows
The NSW government today announced an overhaul of its primary ICT contract processes, claimed to make it easier for agencies to procure the services they need.
NBN Co has reportedly walked out of negotiations with the NSW government over the National Broadband Network (NBN), forcing consumers in NSW to foot a $400 bill, according to Minister for Finance and Services, Greg Pearce.
An incoming NSW Liberal government would establish a new ICT governance body and consulting committee with the private sector to provide advice on key projects, including potential migration to a Cloud computing model, if elected in March.