- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Juniper jettisons mobile security business
Greg Pearce - News, Features, and Slideshows
The NSW government today announced an overhaul of its primary ICT contract processes, claimed to make it easier for agencies to procure the services they need.
NBN Co has reportedly walked out of negotiations with the NSW government over the National Broadband Network (NBN), forcing consumers in NSW to foot a $400 bill, according to Minister for Finance and Services, Greg Pearce.
An incoming NSW Liberal government would establish a new ICT governance body and consulting committee with the private sector to provide advice on key projects, including potential migration to a Cloud computing model, if elected in March.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites