Greg Pearce - News, Features, and Slideshows
The NSW government today announced an overhaul of its primary ICT contract processes, claimed to make it easier for agencies to procure the services they need.
NBN Co has reportedly walked out of negotiations with the NSW government over the National Broadband Network (NBN), forcing consumers in NSW to foot a $400 bill, according to Minister for Finance and Services, Greg Pearce.
An incoming NSW Liberal government would establish a new ICT governance body and consulting committee with the private sector to provide advice on key projects, including potential migration to a Cloud computing model, if elected in March.
- Veritas reveals new company strategy
- Psoda launches not-for-profit charity initiative in Australia
- Schneider Electric and Cisco ink partnership for resilient control system networks
- Organisations need a more centralised data strategy: Commvault
- Bluechip Infotech acquires MPA Systems' Cyberoam business