- Secure your home network--and every device attached to it--in 3 simple steps
- Court rules warrant not needed for cell phone location data
- French lawmakers take first step toward gathering all communications metadata
- Mobile ransomware targets Canadian porn viewers
- Cybercriminals borrow from APT playbook in attack against PoS vendors
Greg Pearce - News, Features, and Slideshows
The NSW government today announced an overhaul of its primary ICT contract processes, claimed to make it easier for agencies to procure the services they need.
NBN Co has reportedly walked out of negotiations with the NSW government over the National Broadband Network (NBN), forcing consumers in NSW to foot a $400 bill, according to Minister for Finance and Services, Greg Pearce.
An incoming NSW Liberal government would establish a new ICT governance body and consulting committee with the private sector to provide advice on key projects, including potential migration to a Cloud computing model, if elected in March.
- CeBIT 2015: Aussie politicos claim ownership over knowledge economy
- AMEX Global Business Travel adopts new Cloud-based strategy
- INTERVIEW: AOL's Digital Prophet, Shingy, gives us his predictions for 2015
- Australia’s router market hits a downturn: IDC Australia
- Equinix to supply private managed connections to Microsoft Office 365
- Nvidia's shift away from mobile devices cuts modem unit
- FCC asks how LTE can share the airwaves with Wi-Fi
- Economist: The Internet of Things will deliver surge of productivity
- Speedy servers with Intel's 18-core chips, DDR4 memory hit the market
- Chrome reaches major user share milestone, climbs above 25%
- CMO Council: Marketers lack right customer metrics for digital transformation
- Panel: Avoid social and you risk missing business growth opportunities
- 5 lessons from AMP on driving disruptive digital thinking
- Coles trials voice-recognition gizmo Hiku
- How Telstra is applying data analytics to customer experience