Greens - News, Features, and Slideshows
Scott Ludlam is the voice of the Australian Greens on ICT issues and has earned a reputation for not holding back when it comes to protecting civil liberties in the digital age.
The Senate has beat back a Pirate Party petition against a proposed data retention law under consideration by the Parliamentary Joint Committee on Intelligence and Security.
The Greens will seek to block the federal government’s proposed Telecommunications Interception and Intelligence Services Legislation Amendment Bill 2010, communications spokesperson, Scott Ludlum has told the Senate.
A joint parliamentary committee into the National Broadband Network (NBN) will no longer be dominated by Labor politicians and will begin sooner than planned, Greens senator, Scott Ludlam, has said.
Maintaining a genuine online presence and leveraging technology have been essential in the lead up to the 2011 NSW state election, Green’s candidate for Balmain, Jamie Parker, has said.
- NewLease's emerging markets expansion to be led by former Microsoft executive
- Decimal hires second CEO in four months
- World's most powerful life sciences supercomputing facility to stay in Victoria
- Nextgen Networks appoints former AAPT exec as new MD
- Venture capitalist to plunge $100 million into Aussie tech sector