- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Juniper jettisons mobile security business
Green ICT - News, Features, and Slideshows
The role of ICT in driving increased greenhouse gas emissions has been well documented.
SAP has announced it will power all of its data centres around the world with 100 per cent renewable energy starting 2014, following a report on its carbon footprint that showed an increase in emissions.
As Westpac Bank recently proved, data centre cooling is serious business. The bank made headlines after an air conditioning outage at its data facilities pulled down automatic teller machines (ATMs) and EFTPOS facilities for hours.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites