- The UPS Store says malware found on systems of 51 stores
- Plug-and-play Android security layer outlined by NC State researchers
- Moving toward smart and secure continuous software delivery
- Spam industry reinvented as messages containing malicious links surge
- Five ways to keep your student's digital life safe
Green ICT - News, Features, and Slideshows
The role of ICT in driving increased greenhouse gas emissions has been well documented.
SAP has announced it will power all of its data centres around the world with 100 per cent renewable energy starting 2014, following a report on its carbon footprint that showed an increase in emissions.
As Westpac Bank recently proved, data centre cooling is serious business. The bank made headlines after an air conditioning outage at its data facilities pulled down automatic teller machines (ATMs) and EFTPOS facilities for hours.
- Westcon Group and Palo Alto Networks extend global partnership
- WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: We will not become a Cloud provider, says Westcon Group
- Data#3 records solid revenue growth in challenging market
- Nextgen Distribution inks exclusive national distribution deal with Nimble Storage
- NBN customers boost iiNet revenues past $1 billion milestone
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB