- The Regin malware threat: Real protections against a mysterious danger
- Bitdefender security appliance for home networks seeks to replace end-point antivirus
- Pew poll: Limited knowledge on privacy policies, more on net neutrality
- Monster snow: How Buffalo-area businesses kept things going in the storm
- UK faults tech firm for not alerting authorities before soldier's murder
Green ICT - News, Features, and Slideshows
The role of ICT in driving increased greenhouse gas emissions has been well documented.
SAP has announced it will power all of its data centres around the world with 100 per cent renewable energy starting 2014, following a report on its carbon footprint that showed an increase in emissions.
As Westpac Bank recently proved, data centre cooling is serious business. The bank made headlines after an air conditioning outage at its data facilities pulled down automatic teller machines (ATMs) and EFTPOS facilities for hours.