- Despite reports of hacking, baby monitors remain woefully insecure
- Check Point’s SandBlast sandbox spells R.I.P for ROP attacks
- Employees put business data at risk by installing gambling apps on their phones
- Is poor software development the biggest cyber threat?
- HP beefs up enterprise security suite with tools to root out malware, app vulnerabilites
Green ICT - News, Features, and Slideshows
The role of ICT in driving increased greenhouse gas emissions has been well documented.
SAP has announced it will power all of its data centres around the world with 100 per cent renewable energy starting 2014, following a report on its carbon footprint that showed an increase in emissions.
As Westpac Bank recently proved, data centre cooling is serious business. The bank made headlines after an air conditioning outage at its data facilities pulled down automatic teller machines (ATMs) and EFTPOS facilities for hours.
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution
- Bank of Queensland: Digital transformation of banking is in its infancy
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy