- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- Cancer Research UK: ‘We thought the #nomakeupselfie campaign was a DDoS attack'
grants - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has selected Australian e-learning startup Smart Sparrow for a grant in a $20 million international competition to develop next-generation courseware.
The government’s $100 million Mobile Black Spot program will prioritise small communities and major transport routes for new mobile base stations in regional Australia, according to the director of the program.
Screen NSW announced $879,000 in funding for mobile apps, video games and other digital interactive content through the state government’s Interactive Media Fund.
The New South Wales government will spend $6.7 million over four years for Innovate NSW, an initiative meant to drive collaboration among small and medium enterprises, researchers, major corporations and end users.
Australia will invest $20 million over three years in the video game industry through an Interactive Games Fund, the Commonwealth announced today.
Software giant Microsoft has awarded a $100,000 grant to a University of Sydney academic for research into the development of electrical devices for diagnosis and monitoring of strokes and cardiovascular diseases.
Tourism and retail sectors will be the first industries to benefit from a new $6 million NSW Government fund to develop ICT initiatives.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers