grants - News, Features, and Slideshows
Screen NSW announced $879,000 in funding for mobile apps, video games and other digital interactive content through the state government’s Interactive Media Fund.
The New South Wales government will spend $6.7 million over four years for Innovate NSW, an initiative meant to drive collaboration among small and medium enterprises, researchers, major corporations and end users.
Australia will invest $20 million over three years in the video game industry through an Interactive Games Fund, the Commonwealth announced today.
Software giant Microsoft has awarded a $100,000 grant to a University of Sydney academic for research into the development of electrical devices for diagnosis and monitoring of strokes and cardiovascular diseases.
Tourism and retail sectors will be the first industries to benefit from a new $6 million NSW Government fund to develop ICT initiatives.
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again