- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
- SaaS discovery tools target growing shadow-IT problem
- SHA-1 hashing algorithm could succumb to $75K attack, researchers say
- Endpoint protection pitched as alternative for unpatchable EOL Windows systems
- AWS security and compliance tools embrace enterprise clouds
grants - News, Features, and Slideshows
The federal government’s replacement for Commercialisation Australia has adopted recommendations from tech startup advocates, according to StartupAus.
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has selected Australian e-learning startup Smart Sparrow for a grant in a $20 million international competition to develop next-generation courseware.
The government’s $100 million Mobile Black Spot program will prioritise small communities and major transport routes for new mobile base stations in regional Australia, according to the director of the program.
Screen NSW announced $879,000 in funding for mobile apps, video games and other digital interactive content through the state government’s Interactive Media Fund.
The New South Wales government will spend $6.7 million over four years for Innovate NSW, an initiative meant to drive collaboration among small and medium enterprises, researchers, major corporations and end users.
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- CMO interview: Balancing agility, data-driven marketing and long-term thinking in a startup
- 10 tips for achieving CMO-CIO alignment
- oOh! unveils interactive retail screens with sensory features