- From Windows from Vista to 8.1, Microsoft Year-end Patch Tuesday hits 'em all
- Cloud Security Alliance offers ultra-high cloud security plan
- Study finds zero-day vulnerabilities abound in popular software
- Data breaches have eroded consumer faith in security, Fujitsu finds
- New website lets users check if their online credentials were exposed in large data leaks
- MenuetOS inches towards 1.0
- Senate orders release of Coalition's NBN review
- Brandis quizzed over PM's understanding of metadata
- Black Friday bargains prompt consumers to self-gift iPad Air
- US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
Teams of researchers are hoping to give life to a six-foot, 330-pound humanoid robot at the the Robotics Challenge in Homestead, Fla. on Dec. 20 and 21.
The National Research Council is recommending creation of an early warning system for abrupt climate change.
China on Monday launched a lunar probe carrying an exploration rover in what is expected to be the nation's first soft-landing on an extraterrestrial body.
As Americans put turkeys in the oven on Thanksgiving, the Comet ISON will make its closest approach to the sun, skimming just 730,000 miles above its surface.
Scientists are already receiving and analyzing information coming in from a fleet of tiny satellites launched into space last week.
Dell officials vow that the company will continue making acquisitions and will remain committed to its struggling PC business once its $24.9 billion deal to go private is complete.
Edward Snowden's revelations about the U.S. government's data collection program could cause U.S. providers of cloud-based services to lose 10% to 20% of the foreign market to overseas rivals.
Thanks to better sensors and other tech advances, robots are being used for new applications, including quality control.
Software development employment has increased over the past 10 years, but not all IT areas have done as well. The number of jobs for engineers fell over the same period.
China has produced a supercomputer capable of 54.9 petaflops that will likely be recognized as the world's fastest system this week with the unveiling of a new Top500 list.
As users bring multiple devices to the workplace, IT departments need to have a single view of all their mobile devices. Find out how to build a secure and reliable management platform for next generation mobile computing across multiple platforms. Click for more!
Publisher's notes: SoftPerfect Network Protocol Analyzer is an advanced, professional tool for analyzing, debugging, maintaining and monitoring local networks and Internet connections. It captures the ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest