- 7 warning signs an employee has gone rogue
- Sense ID is Qualcomm's ultrasonic answer to Apple's Touch ID
- Panasonic announces Nubo, a 'Dropcam killer' at Mobile World Congress
- Mozilla scrubs Superfish certificate from Firefox
- Finnish companies join forces to build secure OS for smartphones and tablets
Goverment 2.0 - News, Features, and Slideshows
A $14 million Canberra security data centre dubbed the 'Bunker' by Macquarie Telecom (ASX: MAQ) will be opened in mid-2013 to help protect government Internet gateways.
Nominations are now open for the 2011 Government ICT Awards which reward the use of ICT by government, acknowledge outstanding initiatives in eGovernment and recognise the achievements of those in the ICT industry.
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities