- Some are twisting the facts in requests to be forgotten, Google says
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Attackers exploit remote access tools to compromise retail systems
- US judge rules against Microsoft in email privacy case
- Twitter reports a rise in government data requests
Goverment 2.0 - News, Features, and Slideshows
A $14 million Canberra security data centre dubbed the 'Bunker' by Macquarie Telecom (ASX: MAQ) will be opened in mid-2013 to help protect government Internet gateways.
Nominations are now open for the 2011 Government ICT Awards which reward the use of ICT by government, acknowledge outstanding initiatives in eGovernment and recognise the achievements of those in the ICT industry.
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial
- Optus, Medibank sharpen marketing efforts with predictive analytics