- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
- Why CSO pay is too low in San Francisco, New York
Goverment 2.0 - News, Features, and Slideshows
A $14 million Canberra security data centre dubbed the 'Bunker' by Macquarie Telecom (ASX: MAQ) will be opened in mid-2013 to help protect government Internet gateways.
Nominations are now open for the 2011 Government ICT Awards which reward the use of ICT by government, acknowledge outstanding initiatives in eGovernment and recognise the achievements of those in the ICT industry.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland