- Spam industry reinvented as messages containing malicious links surge
- Five ways to keep your student's digital life safe
- Start-up offers up endpoint detection and response for behavior-based malware detection
- The week in security: Old malware continues onslaught as new devices found vulnerable
- Customers welcome C-suite advocate, CipherCloud chief trust officer reports
gotalk - News, Features, and Slideshows
Delays in the migration of the Tasmanian government to VoIP services mean that MyNetFone is yet to see the revenue the service provider expected from the contract, which was signed mid-last year.
MyNetFone has acquired voice carrier GoTalk’s network and wholesale business for $1.4 million following nearly a year of negotiations.
GoTalk has slammed the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) over a law suit taken against it for breaches of the Do Not Call Register Act.
- R programming language gaining ground on traditional statistics packages
- How can the Internet have too many routes and not enough addresses?
- OnBeep developing walkie-talkie type wearable for mobile devices
- Samsung builds custom Galaxy Tab 4 Nook tablet with Barnes & Noble
- Linux Foundation to offer new certification for IT workers
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB