- John McAfee, security software pioneer, talks to CSO about his bid for the White House
- The Kuna smart porch light pulls double duty as a Wi-Fi security camera
- When it comes to security, trust but verify
- Average business spends $15 million battling cybercrime
- As hacks mount, October's cybersecurity push refocuses urgency for user, executive engagement
gotalk - News, Features, and Slideshows
Delays in the migration of the Tasmanian government to VoIP services mean that MyNetFone is yet to see the revenue the service provider expected from the contract, which was signed mid-last year.
MyNetFone has acquired voice carrier GoTalk’s network and wholesale business for $1.4 million following nearly a year of negotiations.
GoTalk has slammed the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) over a law suit taken against it for breaches of the Do Not Call Register Act.
- Large organisations are immature in embracing end-user computing: Dimension Data
- Vintek expands into Canberra and Singapore
- Vix Technology wins $US30m contract with Dallas transit operator
- SkyFii converts two pilot clients to billing customers
- Aspect Software appoints Luke McNamara as regional sales manager