- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
gotalk - News, Features, and Slideshows
Delays in the migration of the Tasmanian government to VoIP services mean that MyNetFone is yet to see the revenue the service provider expected from the contract, which was signed mid-last year.
MyNetFone has acquired voice carrier GoTalk’s network and wholesale business for $1.4 million following nearly a year of negotiations.
GoTalk has slammed the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) over a law suit taken against it for breaches of the Do Not Call Register Act.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland