Gordon Rich-Phillips - News, Features, and Slideshows
Gordon Rich-Phillips in pictures
Search engine optimisation (SEO) company Web Marketing Experts (WME) has expanded its Melbourne office as it looks to hire 115 new staff by December 2014.
Bangalore, India-based Dexler Information Solutions has opened an office in Melbourne and expects to create 25 new jobs, according to Victorian Minister for Technology Gordon Rich-Phillips.
The Victorian government is seeking public input on a digital strategy for the state.
The Victorian government today announced a $3 million package aimed at attracting people to IT jobs to drive innovation and growth across the state.
US technology company Asurion has invested $3.7 million to setup two technical support centres in Victoria, creating 300 jobs in the state.
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- Australian bitcoin company launches first online exchange in United Arab Emirates
- Nutanix raises $US140 million in new funding
- Amid dueling lawsuits, state needs Oracle's help with health-insurance site transition
- First mobile device with MIPS 64-bit processor coming in 2016
- iPhone 6 rumor rollup for the week ending Aug. 30
- Four smartphone OSs fighting for survival
- AMD's new eight-core FX chips based on aging Piledriver architecture