- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
Gordon Rich-Phillips - News, Features, and Slideshows
Gordon Rich-Phillips in pictures
Victorian Magistrates Courts are set to introduce a digital court triage service where proceeding times and status can be viewed in real time on tablets or display screens.
Lockheed Martin Australia (LHA) has announced plans to open an Asia Pacific ICT engineering centre in Melbourne, which will lead to the creation of 150 jobs over the next five years.
Search engine optimisation (SEO) company Web Marketing Experts (WME) has expanded its Melbourne office as it looks to hire 115 new staff by December 2014.
Bangalore, India-based Dexler Information Solutions has opened an office in Melbourne and expects to create 25 new jobs, according to Victorian Minister for Technology Gordon Rich-Phillips.
The Victorian government is seeking public input on a digital strategy for the state.
- IN PICTURES: RSA Conference 2015, San Francisco, April 20-24 (+37 photos)
- Technology investment in SMEs set to escalate in 2015: Robert Half
- Bulletproof increases focus on southern region in Australia with new senior hire
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei and iCITA - a partnership cemented in the datacentre
- HP nabs Randstad most attractive employer in ICT award
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement