Gordon Rich-Phillips - News, Features, and Slideshows
Gordon Rich-Phillips in pictures
Bangalore, India-based Dexler Information Solutions has opened an office in Melbourne and expects to create 25 new jobs, according to Victorian Minister for Technology Gordon Rich-Phillips.
The Victorian government is seeking public input on a digital strategy for the state.
The Victorian government today announced a $3 million package aimed at attracting people to IT jobs to drive innovation and growth across the state.
US technology company Asurion has invested $3.7 million to setup two technical support centres in Victoria, creating 300 jobs in the state.
Victoria will look to develop policies that could see employees of government agencies not just using their personal phones or tablets in the office but choose to use their own applications in the workplace.
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again