- Public sector fails to tackle £20.6bn a year fraud using big data
- Cybercriminals have access to 100 zero-day flaws on any day, NSS Labs calculates
- Natwest website targeted in DDOS cyber attack
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Flashlight app vendor settles with FTC over privacy violations
- US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- MenuetOS inches towards 1.0
- Telstra hits 300 Mbps in LTE-A trial
- Moto G real-world review: The best budget phone money can buy
Gordon Rich-Phillips in pictures
Digital Realty Trust CEO Michael Foust and Victorian Minister for Technology Gordon Rich-Phillips were on hand to open the data centre operator’s second Tier III facility in Melbourne at Deer Park. The 8690 square metre data centre has four 1440 kW data halls. It forms part of the company’s $150 million investment in Victoria.
The Victoria government has launched a new cloud-powered system for ICT procurement. The new eServices Register will be used by all government departments and agencies in the state and replaces the old eServices Panel.
Chinese mobile device manufacturer Huawei has sent 11 Australian ICT undergraduate students to China for a three-week education program.
Up to 120 ICT roles will be created in Melbourne as SAP establishes a mission control centre (MCC) in the city.
The former first CIO of the South Australian government has been named the first 'chief technology advocate' of Victoria.
The first response of many IT organisations to the influx of consumer-grade and employee-owned mobile devices has been to lock down and control every mobile device in the enterprise through mobile device management (MDM) solutions. Yet, the transformation of computing through mobility, consumerisation, bring-your-own device (BYOD) and flex-work offers powerful benefits for today’s organisations - but it poses significant challenges for IT. Download now to find out what is the best approach for mobility management.
Divx Plus 8 provides you with a Web Player which allows you to watch DivX, AVI and MKV videos in your web brower; you can ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices