- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
Gordon Rich-Phillips - News, Features, and Slideshows
Gordon Rich-Phillips in pictures
Search engine optimisation (SEO) company Web Marketing Experts (WME) has expanded its Melbourne office as it looks to hire 115 new staff by December 2014.
Bangalore, India-based Dexler Information Solutions has opened an office in Melbourne and expects to create 25 new jobs, according to Victorian Minister for Technology Gordon Rich-Phillips.
The Victorian government is seeking public input on a digital strategy for the state.
The Victorian government today announced a $3 million package aimed at attracting people to IT jobs to drive innovation and growth across the state.
US technology company Asurion has invested $3.7 million to setup two technical support centres in Victoria, creating 300 jobs in the state.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland