- Ukraine tensions could hurt international security efforts, Kaspersky says
- Rushed Heartbleed fixes may expose users to new attacks
- Heartbleed bug is irritating McAfee, Symantec, Kaspersky Lab
- JP Morgan to invest £150 million on boosting cyber security
- Big bucks going to universities to solve pressing cybersecurity issues
When Google Apps arrived in 2006, it stood on the cutting edge of Web-hosted email and collaboration suites for businesses, a bold pioneer clearing a path in the new, wild frontier of enterprise Cloud computing.
Just a week before its IPO, Twitter moved to go from mainly snippets and quips to a more visual social network
It is 30 years old and dominates the word processing market, but Microsoft Word is now more than ever fending off challenges from the cloud where less expensive and even free alternatives pose new threats, experts say.
Google may be the Internet company getting closest to figuring out mobile -- with a slew of mobile YouTube users and increasing smartphone ad clicks -- but it still hasn't quite mastered it yet.
Forget softball games. Hackathons promote togetherness among techies while benefiting the enterprise, and no one gets pitcher's elbow.
When most people who track the industry think of the Cloud computing market, big names like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google, Rackspace, Verizon Terremark and others come to mind. HP, Joyent, IBM and Dell even. But Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC)?
Public APIs let customers connect to you in new ways, but the interface must be easy for outside developers to work with.
The heap of blunders that piled up at Microsoft under Steve Ballmer may have led to the earthshaking announcement that Bill Gates' former right-hand man and heir, as well as Microsoft's fiercest cheerleader, will step down as CEO within a year.
After Samsung's Galaxy Gear smartwatch was roundly criticized by some reviewers and analysts after its unveiling Wednesday, it seems to fair to ask: Will the technology be a hit or a dud?
The last of JR Raphael's three-part how-to series includes advanced tips and tricks to help you take your Google+ experience to the next level.
Center stage at this year's Google I/O was a company honing its vision for a future beyond search
There's no such thing as a free email service, at least not when it comes to Google, according to industry analysts.
Microsoft's Windows 8 app ecosystem badly needs a jolt to make it competitive with iOS and Android on tablets.
Last week's rollout of the Motorola Moto X was headline-making for several reasons. Beyond the obvious novelty of being the first flagship release from the company since the RAZR HD line last fall, it's also the first since Google completed its acquisition of Motorola Mobility in May.
The Moto X is a revolutionary smartphone that will push everyday voice interaction with an artificial intelligence virtual assistant into the mainstream.
Read how ETEL Limited, a pioneering design and manufacture business in New Zealand, managed to perfect their expansion into new markets by utilising an ERP system to support growth and provide “one source for truth” accessible to the entire organisation.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Broadband Solutions offers unified solution for hotel phone and web access
- Liberal NBN plan unable to deliver tele-health: Jason Clare
- TPG fined $400,000 for blocking triple O call
- Public Cloud benefits can no longer be ignored: Bulletproof
- Central Coast NBN Fibre-to-the-Node trial delivers 105 Mbps
- Microsoft's Chinese partner confident Xbox can compete against Android consoles
- Australia needs effective government cyber policy leadership: report
- Court slaps TPG with $400k fine over 000 failure
- Lycamobile issued warning for over-charging customers
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
- Dell, Expedia share how they're striving to improve customer engagement
- Microsoft launches toolset for capturing 'ambient intelligence'
- Twitter brings the data back home by acquiring Gnip
- Google updates terms of service to reflect its scanning of users' emails
- Making social media marketing accountable: MGM Resorts