- NIST pledges transparency in NSA dealings over crypto standards
- New framework helps companies quantify risk
- US spy program has financial, security impacts, says Snowden
- Which cloud personality are you? Three ways to approach online storage
- Google's Project Zero publishes three OS X zero-day vulnerabilities
Google Transparency Report - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian government requests for data about users of Google's online services increased by over 11 per cent in the six months to December 2012 to 584, up from 523 requests for data users in the six months prior.