- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, July 6
- Leak of ZeusVM malware building tool might cause botnet surge
- Italian surveillance software maker, Hacking Team, allegedly breached
- Bitcoin glitch expected to abate as software upgrades continue
- The week in security: Australian governments, telcos least trusted to protect personal data
Google Sync - News, Features, and Slideshows
Google will shut down its Sync and some of its Calendar services next year as part of a winter cleanout, the search giant announced on its blog.
Google on Tuesday introduced push e-mail for iPhone and Windows Mobile devices, stepping up its enterprise offerings.
After promising that people can use Outlook "seamlessly" with the Gmail component of its Apps suite, Google is toning down those expectations.
Google introduced a calendar and contacts sync offering for Windows Mobile, iPhone and Symbian users.