- Bitdefender security appliance for home networks seeks to replace end-point antivirus
- Pew poll: Limited knowledge on privacy policies, more on net neutrality
- Monster snow: How Buffalo-area businesses kept things going in the storm
- UK faults tech firm for not alerting authorities before soldier's murder
- 60 things European legislators don't want Canada to learn about air passengers
Google Sync - News, Features, and Slideshows
Google will shut down its Sync and some of its Calendar services next year as part of a winter cleanout, the search giant announced on its blog.
Google on Tuesday introduced push e-mail for iPhone and Windows Mobile devices, stepping up its enterprise offerings.
After promising that people can use Outlook "seamlessly" with the Gmail component of its Apps suite, Google is toning down those expectations.
Google introduced a calendar and contacts sync offering for Windows Mobile, iPhone and Symbian users.