Four third-party app stores for Android have apps with a malicious component that seeks root access to the device, according to Trend Micro.
Google Play - News, Features, and Slideshows
An innovative Android app being developed by startup oomApps will teach the literature of the American transcendentalists through a strategy of "multi-channel learning."
Australian Football League (AFL) fans can stay in touch with the footy action on their smartphone or tablet with the release of an AFL Live Official app.
An app called "Make me Asian" that added details like narrowed eyes and conical hats to screenshots of users has been pulled from the Google Play store after inciting widespread public outrage, including a Change.org petition that was signed by more than 8,400 supporters.
Google announced Tuesday that companies with their own in-house Android applications can now distribute them internally via the new Private Channel feature of the Play Store.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!