- Volvo CIO: Data privacy is now a priority alongside car security and safety
- Drive-by attack relies on hacked GoDaddy accounts
- Message security in spotlight as 'Minister for Encryption' Turnbull reasserts importance of privacy
- FREAK is another serious flaw in the Web's encryption
- Google to stop patching Chrome for 60M Android users this May
Google Nexus 4 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Harvey Norman will sell the Google Nexus 4 smartphone starting 1 February.
With the Google Nexus 4, which launches in Australia on 13 November, supporting HSPA+ but not LTE, many Australians may be wondering what kind of speeds they can receive on the top three telcos.
Although Google had to call off its formal Android event due to a historic hurricane slamming into the Eastern Seaboard, all of the major announcements it had been planning were nonetheless made online.
Google's Nexus 4 Android smartphone officially goes on sale in Australia next week. How does it compare to the Apple iPhone 5?
We take a first look at the Google Nexus 4 Android smartphone.
- Alibaba enters US cloud market, signaling global ambitions
- Apple in settlement talks with car battery maker A123 Systems
- Data retention: 'A couple of issues which do require more work' says Shorten
- Too soon to change tax treatment of Bitcoin, Treasury says
- Apple, like Google, to hire full-time security guards in Silicon Valley
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care
- Twitter CFO floats idea of newspaper-like 'daily edition'
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived