- As Stagefright 2.0 emerges, HTC can’t commit to monthly Android patches
- The week in security: Kmart, DJs hacked as report confirms Target ignored security basics
- Kmart Australia calls in police over security breach
- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
Google Nexus 4 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Harvey Norman will sell the Google Nexus 4 smartphone starting 1 February.
With the Google Nexus 4, which launches in Australia on 13 November, supporting HSPA+ but not LTE, many Australians may be wondering what kind of speeds they can receive on the top three telcos.
Although Google had to call off its formal Android event due to a historic hurricane slamming into the Eastern Seaboard, all of the major announcements it had been planning were nonetheless made online.
Google's Nexus 4 Android smartphone officially goes on sale in Australia next week. How does it compare to the Apple iPhone 5?
We take a first look at the Google Nexus 4 Android smartphone.
- Google patches second round of Stagefright flaws in Android
- Microsoft improves sharing in OneNote Class Notebooks as school year plows on
- IBM zeroes in on unstructured data with Cleversafe buy
- Chinese hackers put iOS in the crosshairs with novel attack angles
- As Microsoft focuses on mobile, Windows 10 will be key