- Schneier: terrorists will switch to more secure alternatives to avoid encryption backdoors
- Study finds that anti-crypto laws won't work on an international stage
- Indegy finds out when industrial controls go bad (think Stuxnet)
- Patch your Cisco firewall now unless your company has no secrets
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
Google Nexus 4 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Harvey Norman will sell the Google Nexus 4 smartphone starting 1 February.
With the Google Nexus 4, which launches in Australia on 13 November, supporting HSPA+ but not LTE, many Australians may be wondering what kind of speeds they can receive on the top three telcos.
Although Google had to call off its formal Android event due to a historic hurricane slamming into the Eastern Seaboard, all of the major announcements it had been planning were nonetheless made online.
Google's Nexus 4 Android smartphone officially goes on sale in Australia next week. How does it compare to the Apple iPhone 5?
We take a first look at the Google Nexus 4 Android smartphone.
- REACTION: Channel chews the fat following Hewlett Packard Enterprise distie decision
- EXCLUSIVE: Avnet and Synnex miss out as Hewlett Packard Enterprise makes Aussie distie decision
- Digital Realty appoints Edward Higase
- Macpherson Kelley leverages Commvault technology
- Court approves CSC and UXC acquisition
- VMware’s new management tools are hybrid, hybrid, hybrid
- US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
- Navy tests first ‘reversible’ clean energy fuel cell storage system
- Qualcomm's new LTE modem hits a gigabit and touches the future of mobile
- It's official: Older versions of IE are now at risk