Google Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Google Australia has launched a map that displays the location of current bush fires, whether a fire is under control, who is responding to the crisis and other information.
Small businesses that are actively using digital technologies such as social media and online marketing could see an average annual revenue increase of $350,000 a year, according to Deloitte Access Economies' latest report, Connected Small Businesses.
Australian consumers are increasingly using tablets to carry out research for shopping purchases, according to research from Google Australia.
The former chief operating officer of News Limited’s online arm will take control of Google’s Australian offices in March, the search giant announced this week.
- Toyota funds AI research to build autonomous cars
- Uber links to sensitive ride data now expire after 48 hours
- Connected homes, smartwatches and gaming PCs dominate IFA in Berlin
- Dropbox's head of enterprise says collaboration will set it apart
- Microsoft kills off some of Nokia's apps for Windows Phone
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC