- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- PoS malware also targeting ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks
- EU wants Google to apply 'right to be forgotten' delistings to global .com domain
- Hacking Team surveillance malware masquerades as legitimate bookmark manager
Google Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Google Australia has launched a map that displays the location of current bush fires, whether a fire is under control, who is responding to the crisis and other information.
Small businesses that are actively using digital technologies such as social media and online marketing could see an average annual revenue increase of $350,000 a year, according to Deloitte Access Economies' latest report, Connected Small Businesses.
Australian consumers are increasingly using tablets to carry out research for shopping purchases, according to research from Google Australia.
The former chief operating officer of News Limited’s online arm will take control of Google’s Australian offices in March, the search giant announced this week.