Gogo - News, Features, and Slideshows
In-flight Internet provider Gogo is inspecting its users' traffic exchanged with secure sites by replacing those sites' HTTPS certificates with self-signed ones.
AT&T has reversed itself on in-flight Wi-Fi, dropping a plan announced just months ago that would have seen the carrier launch services on airliners next year.
Gogo will offer in-flight connectivity with speeds at up to 70Mbps on Virgin Atlantic's aircraft, once a deal between the two companies is concluded.
In-flight Wi-Fi provider Gogo's stock took a drubbing after AT&T yesterday announced plans for a new air-to-ground LTE service that will surely compete against Gogo, at least in the continental U.S.
In-flight Internet access provider Gogo is working on a service that will increase the maximum data speed on planes to 70Mbps.
- Apple back on top of Top 100 Global Brands list
- Lendlease revitalises branding to match next pipeline of projects
- CMO interview: Austbroker’s head of marketing on global thinking, digital delivery and data
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB