goCatch - News, Features, and Slideshows
Uber has used the Competition Policy Review, released earlier this week, to push state governments for regulatory reform.
Taxi-booking app goCatch has called for "clear leadership" on the legal status of Uber's 'uberX' service ahead of the NSW state election.
Cab booking app developers have welcomed new taxi rules in Victoria as further opening the market for competitors to the taxi establishment.
Taxi app startup ingogo has raised another $3.4 million as it pivots into a mobile payments.
So you’re putting together a tech startup but need money to make it work. How do you approach investors and make a deal?
Taxi booking app GoCatch will soon utilise big data technology to provide accurate predictions of taxi arrival times for customers.
- CISA likely coming back to Senate, amid doubts about effectiveness
- Review: Office 2016 for Mac offers a new interface and better features
- Blackberry buys Good Technology as it further expands into mobile device security
- French ISPs petition court to overturn secret foreign surveillance decree
- LinkedIn-based intelligence gathering campaign targets the security industry
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC