The initial success of the Gershon Review recommendations may be short-lived, according to firm Greythorn, as IT workers move away from public service agencies and toward the private sector, potentially jeopardising government ICT projects in 2011.
The Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) has outlined potential plans to consolidate the number of ICT services panels across the Federal Government from 87 to four through a proposed whole-of-government ICT services panel.
NetApp has conceded that arch-rival EMC’s alliance with Cisco is paying dividends, effectively securing its recent $9.5 million NBN Co contract win.
An independent review into the progress of the Gershon Report on the Federal Government’s use of ICT, has found the “substantial” implementation has positioned the Government for the next phase in the evolution of ICT policy and practice.
A re-elected Gillard Labor Government will put its hand into the $1 billion dollar Gershon-funded honey pot -- a fund reserved for government Information and Communications Technology (ICT) projects -- to fund other election promises.
The most comprehensive assessment of the current state of enterprise application quality and testing practices available from around the world. With our 1550 respondents, Capgemini, HP & Sogeti bring you the full report. Download today.
Gadwin Web Snapshot will effectively capture the entire page including all design elements when capturing web pages. It makes an image of the browser’s content ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia