- Amazon drones are 'fantasy,' says eBay CEO
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- In his own words: Tony Abbott on the NBN
- TPG buys AAPT
- US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
2012 showed that the “consumerisation of IT” trend is no longer just changing the workplace culture of start-ups and small businesses.
Big Australian telcos and insurance companies see business opportunities in analysing the location information transmitted by customers’ mobile devices, said speakers at yesterday's Big Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Summit.
Dutch SatNav device company TomTom is making another tilt at business and public sector windmills with the launch of a ‘Google Maps for enterprise’-style geospatial service.
The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) in collaboration with AuScope have developed an open-access network of geospatial data and supporting infrastructure -- the Spatial Information Services Stack (SISS) -- for the exploration of Australia’s geology.
Queensland energy utility, Ergon Energy, will move future geospatial data into a Google-hosted public Cloud platform from August this year, a move expected to save more than $44 million over five years.
Authentication is the most visible security control for applications used by enterprises and their customers. Individuals who would like more details regarding strong authentication methods available today to secure access to corporate networks and enterprise or customer applications. Learn how your environment will dictate which method is right for you.
ClamWin Free Antivirus is an open source GPL virus scanner for Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista / XP / Me / 2000 / 98 and ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report
- Why Shazam is helping advertisers hit the right tune with consumers
- Twitter, the protector of news?
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience