- Mobile malware making Australians trust mobile devices less over time
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Privileged-account risk multiplies for Australia's cloud-hungry businesses: CyberArk
- Petition targets Apple over ‘spyware' in OS X Yosemite
- Vulnerabilities found in more command-line tools, wget and tnftp get patches
geospatial - News, Features, and Slideshows
The federal government has launched an online map of Australia that allows users to overlay geospatial datasets made available by agencies.
The New South Wales government has launched a new strategy to encourage the use by the public and private sectors of geospatial datasets created by government agencies.
2012 showed that the “consumerisation of IT” trend is no longer just changing the workplace culture of start-ups and small businesses.
Big Australian telcos and insurance companies see business opportunities in analysing the location information transmitted by customers’ mobile devices, said speakers at yesterday's Big Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Summit.
Dutch SatNav device company TomTom is making another tilt at business and public sector windmills with the launch of a ‘Google Maps for enterprise’-style geospatial service.