- Hundreds of medical professionals targeted in multi-state tax scam
- Even the most secure cloud storage may not be so secure, study finds
- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- Telcos seek to strengthen NBN Co wholesale restrictions
- Queensland Police arrest man for allegedly hacking US gaming developer site
2012 showed that the “consumerisation of IT” trend is no longer just changing the workplace culture of start-ups and small businesses.
Big Australian telcos and insurance companies see business opportunities in analysing the location information transmitted by customers’ mobile devices, said speakers at yesterday's Big Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Summit.
Dutch SatNav device company TomTom is making another tilt at business and public sector windmills with the launch of a ‘Google Maps for enterprise’-style geospatial service.
The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) in collaboration with AuScope have developed an open-access network of geospatial data and supporting infrastructure -- the Spatial Information Services Stack (SISS) -- for the exploration of Australia’s geology.
Queensland energy utility, Ergon Energy, will move future geospatial data into a Google-hosted public Cloud platform from August this year, a move expected to save more than $44 million over five years.
Technology has become the heart and soul of every business, but IT workload and system complexity become more challenging. This whitepaper details the future of IT, the major challenges facing CIOs, and the three ways to transform IT so CIOs can lead the way.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size