- Latest Firefox version adds protection against rogue SSL certificates
- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- US Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
geospatial - News, Features, and Slideshows
The federal government has launched an online map of Australia that allows users to overlay geospatial datasets made available by agencies.
The New South Wales government has launched a new strategy to encourage the use by the public and private sectors of geospatial datasets created by government agencies.
2012 showed that the “consumerisation of IT” trend is no longer just changing the workplace culture of start-ups and small businesses.
Big Australian telcos and insurance companies see business opportunities in analysing the location information transmitted by customers’ mobile devices, said speakers at yesterday's Big Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Summit.
Dutch SatNav device company TomTom is making another tilt at business and public sector windmills with the launch of a ‘Google Maps for enterprise’-style geospatial service.
- Rocket Fuel latest programmatic ad tech vendor to come to Australia
- Apple partners with Mastercard and Visa on mobile wallet
- Skills and silos still inhibiting leading Aussie brands from being modern marketers
- Deloitte describes four-step model for customer-led marketing
- Melbourne Cricket Ground to give away pies during Beacon trial